May 6, 2022
Yes I am, to be caught by my wife. Dare me and give ideas

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
If you want to get caught dressed, by your wife, do it wearing her clothing and makeup. Use zip ties to bind your legs together and then your wrists to the handles on her dresser drawers, behind your back. Then just wait for her to come home and find you.

Personally having her find out is not pleasant and I wish it had never happened for me. But good luck anyway!

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I like the sort of selfbondage where I don't get caught. Even using zip ties, I keep a cutter nearby.
I like the zip ties idea. You can also use ropes, I don't find it hard to tie yourself.
But do you have something in your home to tie your legs spread and your arms high up? Legs spread like a radiator or something. Or some suspension like a water or gas pipe that holds your weight?

Reactions: Bullant9 and Karren

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
But do you have something in your home to tie your legs spread and your arms high up? Legs spread like a radiator or something. Or some suspension like a water or gas pipe that holds your weight?

Maybe inside your garage? So when your wife comes home from work and opens the garage door…. Boom! There you are, all pretty and bound up. Don’t let her run you over! Lol. Mine would for sure.

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
It was hell of a thrill being caught by my parents, bent over Mum's dressing table stool wearing her stockings and suspenders, and beating my bottom with Dad's thick leather belt! The agony of the thrashing that followed taught me to be more careful in future!

Reactions: Karren

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
It was hell of a thrill being caught by my parents, bent over Mum's dressing table stool wearing her stockings and suspenders, and beating my bottom with Dad's thick leather belt! The agony of the thrashing that followed taught me to be more careful in future!
My parents never caught me, I always foraged through moms closet and wardrobe when they were out in the town and we had a babysitter. She was always busy watching my two younger siblings and the TV. So I had a free access!

BiSubbyHubbyAZ

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2022
Phoenix Metro AZ
If you want to get caught dressed, by your wife, do it wearing her clothing and makeup. Use zip ties to bind your legs together and then your wrists to the handles on her dresser drawers, behind your back. Then just wait for her to come home and find you.

Personally having her find out is not pleasant and I wish it had never happened for me. But good luck anyway!
Yep take it from somebody who told his wife two weeks ago that he enjoys it AND is pansexual,doesn't give a crap what anybody thinks and enjoys it not because he thinks he's a girl or wants to leave her for anybody but because it makes him feel empowered and vulnerable and pretty. Guys don't get to feel pretty enough b*******. She's going to think that you're a chicken if you let her catch you and she at all thinks you did it yourself. Don't do that. Have the balls to come out to her

Featured Threads

New Personals