Crossdresser in Bondage - Mistress Milking Sissy Husband

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
A few weeks back, Mistress made me shave completely and dress up into a sexy French Maid for her pleasure. After posing for some pictures, she decided we should try our newest toy: a leather harness. Sissy bondage is a kink we're very curious about and want to experience more. But here's where we started.

Once Mistress was done photographing me in different outfits, she made me strip down to my sissy french maid panty and stockings. She passed my arms and neck in the harness. Finally, she brought my arms behind me and tied them up together with a dedicated piece of leather. I tried as hard as I could to extend my arms, but nothing to do. For the first time, for real, I was helpless, at my Mistress' mercy.

Mistress made me pose again, taking some pictures from front and back, in my tied up "outfit". She then asked me to come close to her, and without letting the camera down, she zipped my panty open, took my very hard clit out, and started masturbating me gently. It didn't take long for me to reach the edge. When I did, she stopped, telling me it wasn't time yet. But as soon as she saw me quiet down, she went back to my clit and jerked me harder, to a second, and a third, and then a fourth edge. Mistress loves to edge me and see me desperate for an orgasm. She allowed me to calm down a last time, grabbed my clit in her full hand, and as she started to masturbate, she told me:

"You have 10 seconds to cum, if you don't now, you won't for a while"

I was shivering and moaning, and those 10 seconds passed so quickly, I didn't realize exactly on the 0, I was cumming, covering Mistress' hand and the camera with a lot of semen, which Mistress obviously made me lick clean afterwards.

See the full story with pic and video on our blog.

Reactions: Slaafc and Subg525

Slaafc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2020
It would have been a better ending with a ruined orgasm at the end....

Featured Threads

New Personals