Homemade Crotch Rope

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I enjoy the idea of crotch ropes and have been wearing them frequently the last week or so. However I would like to wear it throughout the day and have it rub against my clit. I've tried different knots and different materials but can't seem to get it right. I do a lot of walking and I figured it would be interesting if it was kept tight against my clit all day long.

Anyone have any ideas?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Using large rubber bands or shock cord for the crotch rope will ensure it stays tight without being too restrictive. Attached to a belt worn under clothes these can be used all day. Adjust to the perfect tension (not too tight) and add a knot or 2 near the clit will rub nicely.

alex.jonsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2014
A large bead or a metal nut would work well on pressing against the clit. I have had much success with this with my girls.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I used to have a sub use one of those pearl necklaces inserted with soem of it running up and out her panties so it teased her inside and out

Reactions: Walkerlove1

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I'll try these throughout the week and see which works best for me. I like the idea of the necklace, I'll have to try that first.

RoseBliss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2014
Seattle
Try a dog chain... wrap a wide piece of elastic around your waist or hips, which ever is the most comfortable, especially since you want to wear it all day. I used a chain choke dog collar that has a loop on each end.. thread each loop on the elastic so that it goes from back to front and between your legs. Pull it tight so that the chain goes between the cheeks of your ass and against your clit. Delicious!

Reactions: SubTastic

Featured Threads

New Personals