Crying Figging

slutboy__

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2023
Hey Guys I am a trans boy from India, Today I try out the figging (inserting ginger into my slutty ass ). Here is my expereince

As My parents were away from home and I was alone at home , i think to like do figging (I have done figging before but like only for 1 min ).

So Now I decided to take up the ginger into my ass for 45 min no matter what. Soo I simply go to the market to buy fresh large ginger

First of all I undress myself not completely but simply lower my pants and lay down on my stomach then I piss on my handkerchief and use it as the gag(it was disgusting at first to swallow my own piss my saliva but it should be humilating ), then it tie up my legs with the rope and after that i inserted the ginger root into my ass and quickly without any delay I self tie my hands by a rope and After around 2 min it started burning like hell, And After 10 min my ass was literally shaking and tears were coming from my eyes at that moment i thought that i should end this , but I continue but after 25 minutes I was literally crying and just wanted to be free the piss mixed with saliva was dripping into my throut , and after 45 min , I was laying motionless , and i untie my hands and legs , taking out the fig and after that I go to the washroom and masturbate and then drink my own cum.

At last I sleep.Hope you enjoy my experience

Please Suggest me some other painful and crying activities that i can do by myself and with only homeitems

Have a slutty Day

Bloodfight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2011
Did you peel the ginger and soak it first? You can also place it on or near the pee hole for a real good burn.

Featured Threads

New Personals