Cuckoldry

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
As a fetish cuckoldry covers a wide range of activities in which a wife has sex with other men and the husband (usually) takes a passive often subservient role. It's also a great area for erotic fantasy with many followers being cuck wannabes rather than actual cuckolds.

The literal definition of a cuckold is a married man whose wife has been unfaithful and has had sex with another man (or men). Has anyone here been cuckolded and how has it affected you and your attitude to your wife having sex with others?

Me, I used to fantasize about my wife having sex with other men and then she did. This wasn't an attempt to fulfil my fantasy which she was aware of but a real affair that was conducted in secrecy. When she finally came clean she blamed it all on me and my inadequacy as a lover - her boyfriend had a much bigger cock than mine. The feelings of betrayal, jelousy and humiliation were intense and so was the arousal when she was finally persuaded to share some of the detail. The other guy broke off the affair when he discovered that I knew even though I had said I could be ok with it if they stopped going behind my back and let me watch.

Since then, as far as I know, my wife has kept her knickers on but I think about it all the time, far more than I ever did before.

Featured Threads

New Personals