Cum eating person above game

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I hear a few females like to make guys eat their cum... And no doubt there are guys too ;)

The game is simple, the poster (in this case me) posts their specific circumstances along with some likes, dislikes, limits or even requests. The next person then tells them how to cum and how to swallow the load. Fairly simple, some guys are no doubt like me and cant swallow after cumming fully, in which case dont just tell them to get on with it ad swallow it, make them freeze it, make them ruin their orgasm etc... the name of the game is fun, even if it does taste yeuch! ;)

So here goes!!

21/m
Dislikes: anal
Limits: Must be quiet, in my own room and not involving others or other peoples stuff. Nothing disgusting (eg cum on a used anal toy etc...)

I would really like someone to milk me dry and make the whole situation slutty ;)

Im not a fan of cum eating which i why it is so exciting, I wouldnt do it if I had a choice, same goes for ruined orgasms. I cant eat it if I cum fully so ruined orgasms only. So horny so I hope I get to cum fully at some point hehe

Bocephus4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2011
Roll a dice and edge however many times you roll. Roll again and set out however many small cups as you roll. Masturbate to completion a final time and cum in a cup. Fill the others with an equal amount of water a what you came. Close your eyes, rearrange the cups, and comsume all of them with your eyes closed.

Featured Threads

New Personals