NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I've been slowly introducing my girlfriend of three years to my interest in orgasm denial, chastity, and femdom. The good news is she is interested, into it, and not running for the hills so far!

The biggest issue (other than most chastity devices looking kinda ugly) is that sometimes just cumming from oral sex does not cut it and she needs me inside of her. In those cases I end up cumming super quick as I've become super sensitive from days in chastity. Condoms and numbing stuff are not an option because she dislikes using condoms (we take other precautions). Are there any strategies to overcoming this problem? She is not into other things penetrating her other than my penis so this has made chastity somewhat difficult at times. We both want me denied orgasm but are struggling to always do so.

Any ideas would greatly help us!

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
that's pretty common... when i let one of my boys out of chastity, they usually go pretty quickly (and intensely). But they are usually ready for round 2 like 15 -30 min later. Try to do round 1 earlier in the night so round 2 can happen...

Reactions: NotDeadButClose

Alania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2019
That's really great how you two are so open with each other, wish more people would be like that! I think you should have switches, what I mean is the fact that you might try different approach every day and make it vary.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
She is not into other things penetrating her other than my penis
Her options are very limited with this restriction regarding keeping your bits securely locked in chastity and maintaining your chaste lifestyle. You both will either need to explore and find a new way to please her without your penis involved, or spend more time free from chastity to increase your endurance..

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
What you can do is buy clone a willy and make a copy of your penis. So then you can stay locked up forever

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
clone a willy
That was my first thought, cloning your penis so it would be 'yours' for her to enjoy without your experiencing the pleasure yourself... BUT, it is still an object other than the real thing. If you could find something that she doesn't mind and warm up to its use, like a clone of your own, then while still caged, you could use it as a strapon, or if such a clone could be made to fit over your penis, like a condom, but not really, you could be the one doing everything except enjoying feeling her while she's feeling "you" inside her.
I hope that you both can find a compromise where you get to experience the chastity and she can enjoy being satisfied.
The flip-side is that you may be subjected to denied denial, and just have to figure out how to get your kicks some other way...

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
An addition to the clone a willy kit would be to put it on a strapon harness for you to wear

This way, it is YOU fucking her with a copy of your dick. I would suggest the vibrator add on feature as well. ;)

• Love
Reactions: AmvetSB

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
This way, it is YOU fucking
I totally agree! If she can warm up to the concept of this clone being 'you' or at least a part of you, enjoying 'you' penetrating and 'working' for her pleasure, while you are being denied feeling anything, perhaps even kept in your chastity! This has the potential for her to see you putting the effort and energy into the act, perhaps even enjoy seeing you locked up and your penis trying to break out of its cage? From what I understand, this can be powerful visualization for you both to experience and feel! Been on my bucket list for years without someone to try it with,.,.

g-man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2011
I found this a while back, always been interested in trying it out... maybe this will help you?

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
I found this a while back, always been interested in trying it out... maybe this will help you?
The 'quest' involved not using condoms which would keep the penis numb but not her. She's out to enjoy the experience, not get numb herself!

g-man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2011
I probably missed that bit in the OP. I suppose the previously mentioned options of sheath of some description would be your best bet.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
I probably missed that bit in the OP. I suppose the previously mentioned options of sheath of some description would be your best bet.
"we" are trying to get that sorted out!

HappyFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2018
Introduce yourselves to ruined orgasms. She can ruin you quickly one or two times. It'll take the sensitivity down a bit, but you'll still be horny enough to penetrate her. You may need to practice communicating this as there is a very fine line between a ruin and a full blown orgasm. A lot of women love the control they have by ruining a man's orgasm. If you (and her) are into it, she could even make you eat your ruined cum from her before you fuck her.

bdsmryanxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2014
I agree about the strap on. She gets fucked, you just get the pleasure of knowing she orgasmed. You can get those penis gags as well so she could ride your face whilst teasing your caged cock.

Reactions: Ph03n1x1980

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
I agree about the strap on. She gets fucked, you just get the pleasure of knowing she orgasmed. You can get those penis gags as well so she could ride your face whilst teasing your caged cock.
1- read the original post
2- read the OP
3- read the initial post
4- note, no.

Reactions: IzzAvenged

suzzana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2021
Whether in CB or not he cums fast, so his penis is pussy free. Permanent chastity.

Reactions: SteveBoy

Featured Threads

New Personals