Cumulative Spanking Dare - subs edition

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
This thread is inspired from the hot potato type threads here and on gD. Each poster (preferably but not limited to those who identify as subs/bottoms) posts a spanking/impact play task (you can optionally add implement, when no implement is mentioned or available, it is at the loser's discretion)

For example.
Person 1 - 1. 50 spanks on each ass cheek
Person 2 - 2. 20 spanks on the thighs
Person 1 - 3. 20 spanks with wooden spoon on pussy/balls
Person 3 - 4. 25 hits on torso/tits with crop
and so on

until someone (preferably a Dom(me)) posts...
BOOM

and the previous/last poster then has to do all the accumulated dares in that round. To differentiate from other such threads and make things more interesting, the Dom(me) is also free to randomly select and post the username of any particular user participating in that round (along with BOOM) and then all the dares will be executed by that user instead of the last poster. However, if the Dom(me) doesn't post any username from that round then it is assumed to be the last poster by default.

Once a BOOM is posted, a new round can be started by any interested lurker by posting a spanking dare as in the example above. Note that only posting limit is no consecutive posting and you can post multiple times (but not consecutively) in the same round. However, a participant of a round cannot post BOOM for the same round.

Those who identify as switch (or keep it private i.e. do not disclose in kt profile) are free to take either roles (i.e. participate as subs as well as post BOOM). The loser can modify the dares based on their thresholds. Also note that unreasonable dares won't be counted. Lastly please make the dares inclusive of all wrt gender/anatomy

So, the next poster can start round 1 and I hope it is fun for all masochists :)

Last edited:
Reactions: J91

Featured Threads

New Personals