Curious if I am femdom

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Do some research into the basics on various sites. Find out the why, why do you want to do it? Can you hold yourself and stop things when even your sub may not be able to in the moment? Check out your local scene most places have meets munches and 101 intro nights where you can spectate. Find a mentor on the same side of the slash as you and possibly same gender. Learn by watching and then eventually by oversighted hands on.

On here specifically theres a group called divas dungeon who are experienced dommes. I spoke with one of them years ago on here and she was very much in your same place as being new to the domme role. Search the name here and maybe one of them is still active.
Ill reference @NaturallyCurious so maybe she sees this and can lend some advice.

dreamcro

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2020
Zagreb
whereby.com
Im not sure if i want to be a slave or just sometimes submissive either. Can we explore this together?
kik, skype, hangouts (dreamcro)

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
Why dont u try dominating me.
Msg me on kik or snap.
Kik- vicksforu
SNap- kenadam8909

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I still wonder, is there a proper response to a question without involving kik?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
When I felt like I wanted to dominate I was just told: to be a master you need to learn how a slave feels like. Like you need to feel a whip before using it on your slave.

And what a master-slave relationship means. It's love.

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
People can switch from being Dom/Domme to sub. I was always dominate, and gradually I found myself wanting to be restrained and chastened to the point that I would refer to myself as submissive.
like others have said, do your research on what turns you on. You can always switch.

Featured Threads

New Personals