Kinks
Rules, punishment, sadism, clothing, feminisation, humiliation

AussieDdy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2023
Experienced daddy dom, looking for guys who like to serve. We will talk about kinks, limits, and other preferences more personally, and I expect to talk and gain trust and comfort before pics are exchanged.

I'm looking for boys who like to follow rules, and are willing to accept punishments for breaking them. I'm very into feminisation and clothing control specifically, so bonus if you're into it, or willing to try.

If you want to chat on another social, I have snap and discord. May be willing to create a kik.

blackmailed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2020
Experienced daddy dom, looking for guys who like to serve. We will talk about kinks, limits, and other preferences more personally, and I expect to talk and gain trust and comfort before pics are exchanged.

I'm looking for boys who like to follow rules, and are willing to accept punishments for breaking them. I'm very into feminisation and clothing control specifically, so bonus if you're into it, or willing to try.

If you want to chat on another social, I have snap and discord. May be willing to create a kik.
that is very hot !
blackmailed50#9324

SubSpankee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2022

Please add me on discord: peterh78

New Personals