Daddy/sadist

Kissyfur

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2022
So I’m new to this. Like a month new to this. And I have always been curious about it but never did anything. So now I have a daddy/sadist, he is younger than me but that’s all I have ever attracted was younger men. I changed my roll from being dominant to being submissive. I want to keep my daddy’s interest and pleasured but I don’t know enough plus I’m a brat so I like my way. I follow his rules most of the time. What can I do to impress, to like show him that he is DADDY?

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
The thing to keep the fun going, is to test his "power" over you and see how he will react to it, you need to find balance and common rules to make things fun for both of us. It's a partnership afterall and you shoud try to please him in a way that you enjoy doing.
That's my take, but other may see it differently.

Reactions: Kissyfur

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So I’m new to this. Like a month new to this. And I have always been curious about it but never did anything. So now I have a daddy/sadist, he is younger than me but that’s all I have ever attracted was younger men. I changed my roll from being dominant to being submissive. I want to keep my daddy’s interest and pleasured but I don’t know enough plus I’m a brat so I like my way. I follow his rules most of the time. What can I do to impress, to like show him that he is DADDY?
This is all stuff you guys should be hammering out during expectations negotiations. Also just straight up clothes on discussions about your concerns are the best way. Maybe he is impressed. Maybe youre already achieving it and just don’t know due to how he shows it and not being aware of what he’s feeling. Sometimes he may need to be clear in showing you those reactions.
Partly I’d suggest also looking back when you were a domme. How did you show your subs the same? Or if they came asking you this type questions how would you approach it all? You might be your biggest resource based on your prior role.

Taking on the DDlg role. Lots of times the brat Or acting up for funishment approach comes up. My suggestion there would be to both of you be sure you know when it’s just playful banter and such. Vs disobedience. You don’t want to be playfully acting up and him react poorly not knowing and cause negative consequences.

Reactions: Kissyfur and Lia51

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Like subzzzero said, any form of relationship will need a lot of talking and discussing and what a lot people tend to miss is that any form of dom/sub dynamic will mean you need to talk about things even more.

How to impress him? ask him , talk about what he wants out of the relationship and what you want out of it.

Agree to some rules and what I mean is not sexy things but base line rules. This includes what you both expect or where the line for bratting is, for example.
Make sure to define for him the line of what bratting is for you and what is being just annoying to be annoying. Also him telling you were he sees the line between "I give you a funishment" and "you are disrespectful and we need to talk about if we should go on". This line can be very different from person to person.

You never will be able to cover everything before you start but get some basics down.

And then when things come up or don't work as you imagined talk again ...

After each time you did something talk about what worked and didn't work

The key to any long lasting relationship is talking and listening to your partner

Featured Threads

New Personals