Daddy?

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hi. I know this is probably a long shot but I've always wanted to be owned by two daddies and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I'm a 19 year old female little and I've had both a mommy and a daddy before but I've always wanted to be owned by two bisexual daddy doms. If you're interested then please kik me, I have a long list of fetishes and kinks that I'm eager to share.

Joshwix1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 3, 2017
I am happy to be one daddy and another can join me I'd love to see what the three of us could do

Ducky chicken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 31, 2017
Is this too meet if it’s online I can join. My kik is bobles172 if u want to make a group of us three

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I'd like in on this as well, Kik is Switch413 although you should post likes/Dislikes and limits if you have any

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'd love to be one of your daddy

Slow down and pay attention. This post of hers was from last year 2017. The date is at the top of her post. Also looking at her profile details it shows she was last on January of 2018, roughly 11 months ago. Youve answered to numerous posts all seeming very thirsty and lacking attention to detail. No one, sub or domme is going to find these traits positive. Just take your time and read before coming off so needy and desperate.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Slow down and pay attention.... Just take your time and read before coming off so needy and desperate.
Subzzzero is spot on here, these hasty short posts are just annoying everyone else. By not bothering to read the post you are responding to you are dredging up old threads that have no relevance.
Instead of posting ten 3 or 4 word posts a day try putting together one decent post of 30 or 40 words that might give some insight into what you really want.

pickaboo

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2018
Hi. I know this is probably a long shot but I've always wanted to be owned by two daddies and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I'm a 19 year old female little and I've had both a mommy and a daddy before but I've always wanted to be owned by two bisexual daddy doms. If you're interested then please kik me, I have a long list of fetishes and kinks that I'm eager to share.

this sounds too much like me. i have two straight daddies and i love them, but wow we are very similar hehe

Featured Threads

New Personals