Dare picture competition

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Can I join? Obviously I cannot do the pictures against my limits but the others I can.

Yes you can. You have one week to take all the requested pictures and then the score will be updated.

This goes for anyone who wants to join the game.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Good news!

Cassaahdee has accepted to give us a challenge. She will do it in one week from now (next Tuesday).

Until then, every one who wishes to join us can do so. To join you need to do at least one of the three challenges posted so far. Next Tuesday I'll update the score board removing the players who never played and adding those who will have done one of the challenges. I will update the score board as if you had always been here, meaning that the current players will earn one point if you forfeit their challenge and lose points if you make it. For this turn only there will be no last-poster penalty.

So, you know what you need to do. Arm your camera!

P.S.: The contest rules are here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showpost.php?p=21766&postcount=22

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
What do we do with Bamaswitch? He never posted again... He just did my task, making me lose one point, and then never came back... Should we still count him in the score board?

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
What do we do with Bamaswitch? He never posted again... He just did my task, making me lose one point, and then never came back... Should we still count him in the score board?

I'm first?? :D

Have you tried contacting him by PM?

And I like the idea of having CassAhhDee giving us the challenge. It would be coming from somebody not participating and not making a challenge on what she can do that others cannot.

GAME ON!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have just sent him a PM. Let's see if he responds to it.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I don't want to speak for Bamaswitch but I have spoken to him fairly recently, I sincerely doubt he will be participating.

Also, thank you guys for requesting me as guest challenger! I'm honored and can't wait!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So, I guess I'm going to remove BamaSwitch as well.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Challenge

I've asked a couple of my KT friends to join the competition, I'm hoping that is ok, and that they do join. Anyway...

Hello ladies! The long awaited challenge from Mistress Cassahhdee has finally arrived!
I read back through everyone's old challenges- all public!
That's all fine and good, and I can't say I won't get you showboats outside, but NOT THIS TIME. I do not care the location you take your photo, background is IRRELEVANT.
First thing- I want your cocks hard for me. And that's because I want my name written across them. Cassahhdee, or if you're a small fellow, Cass will do. If Cass don't fit don't bother lol.
Next is where I want those cocks- right between your feet. I know that may not be physically possible for everyone, so get em as close as you can and I'll judge if it's acceptable to me.
Finally, I want those toes painted.
Any color is acceptable, and before you go complaining, remember it can come off immediately after your photo is taken.

If you also want your photo added to the stable of whores please let me know here or in a pm.
I'm looking forward to your submissions. Good luck!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks Cass for this great challenge.

Your friends are welcome of course, but they must:
1. Announce themselves here
2. Post as many of the first challenges pictures as they want during the next week. Those challenges they do not do will be counted as fails and make them lose points.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
hi

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the ones Mistress CassAhhDee has suggested to join this competition. I've read through the thread but was confused at which challenges where which... so, I'd ask for a post to with a list of each.
Thanks.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
@Cassahhdee

Two small queries, maybe you help me a little here :)

01. If my cock is between my legs then the whole writing (of your name) would not be shown.
02. Should the photo be taken from above so as to include both the cock and the toes in the same photo? Because the toes wouldn't show clearly if the photo is taken from the front.

Thanks for now!

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
It's up to you to figure out how to write it so it can be seen, same with your camera angle. I know it can be done, remember, part of the challenge is figuring it all out.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Here is my entry for Cass' challenge. Being the first to do it, I should get the 3 points.

Let's see what the others come with now.

picture.php

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
We still have to see her judgement on whether you could have done better to put your cock between your legs! :) She stated that the cock must be between the legs, and for those not possible, to put it the closest they can. And well .... your legs are open so I wonder how you tried to do that! :p

I know I'm being a spoil sports, but I wish to win hahaha :D

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
We still have to see her judgement on whether you could have done better to put your cock between your legs! :) She stated that the cock must be between the legs, and for those not possible, to put it the closest they can. And well .... your legs are open so I wonder how you tried to do that! :p

I know I'm being a spoil sports, but I wish to win hahaha :D

I believe she said as close to the FEET as possible. Not the legs!

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I believe she said as close to the FEET as possible. Not the legs!

Yeah the word was feet not legs; quoting her:

"Next is where I want those cocks- right between your feet. I know that may not be physically possible for everyone, so get em as close as you can and I'll judge if it's acceptable to me."

By her judgement now I'll understand what she meant by "between your feet".

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Well, that's pretty clear to me. The feet are the extremities of the legs. We have to put our cock between them or, if impossible, as close as possible while still seeing the painted nails.

I would be very surprised to see someone doing it better than me. And remember, the 3-point prize is not for providing the best picture (a subjective thing) but for providing the first acceptable picture. The only way I could not get the prize would be if my picture was deemed invalid, which I strongly doubt it is.

But anyway, the next ones to post their pic will get 2 points, and the last one will only get 1 point.

Are you ready?

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Not yet ... I am/was unsure of which position I should be in. If Cassahhdee manages to give her feedback on your picture this afternoon, I'll know how the picture should be and take it this evening (uploaded tomorrow morning).

Featured Threads

New Personals