Dares please! I'll send pics!

gymnast1214

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 28, 2015
Give me sexual dares or not that can be performed in my room and whatever is inside it. It can't be loud because my parents are sleeping. Comment if you have questions, or if you have a dare! I will send pics on Kik!

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
here are some dares you will do

you will be nude when doing all of them

find a phallic object, big enough preferably and do splits on it until you get off

then do a naked handstand with the object inside of you and stay still for 5 min

then right im a dirty slut on your body and stand in front of a window for 30min

my kik is akechi106 and i will be waiting for you pics of proof

Humiliate_you

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Gag yourself with a pair of panties. Write "humiliated bitch" across your tits, then stand by the window with your tits pressed against the glass. Spank your ass, 20 times on each cheek, before turning round and pressing your ass to the window. Then spank your tits, 20 times on each tit.

Kik pics to humiliate_you

viking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2015
really good dares

kik me for really good dare.
whiterun_guard93

Sissyboyjason

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2014
See how many clothes pins you can attach to your pussy lips and how many pens u can stick in your pussy at the same time and show me end result

Kik littlejoe78

pipper99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Put a clothes peg on each nipple and one on your clit do jumping jacks until the pegs on your nipples fall off.
kik pipper1999

Jspeed30k

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2015
Cincinnati
Your not aloud to cum for the next three dares after me.
in adition you must deep throat a dicklike object push it as deep as you can and hold it for a minute.

My kik is the same as my username

golden0712

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2015
dare

first get naked and then write on you butt cheeks slut and whore. Then write on your tits cumdump then take any phallic shaped object and shove it in your ass