day collar options

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... recently I did a couple steps in submission. I'm more of a pain girl myself, but my partner is not that much into pain play unfortunately. We played around a lot with short sessions that had me giving massages, care, and pleasure while not having pleasure of any type myself. And I must confess it is kind of addictive. Only recently my partner and I started to make longer sessions and also took first steps in using the riding crop.

I'm open to try out multiple days in a row, a month perhaps. And to be honest, permanent submission started to become a possibility. I never thought I would consider it. We got two problems which we still need to address, one being more urgent and the other being a bit less important. The urgent one is my collar.

I need to be collared to feel submissive. We tried removing the collar for a shower and it didn't work. I guess a metal collar would solve this problem. But I also can't wear a collar in public. Somewhere I read about the concept of a "day collar", which doesn't need to be a real collar. We managed to create a makeshift token, but it's not a good solution. So I guess it's time to ask the crowd for a solution. I guess I'm not the only one facing the question on what to wear as an invisible token while being in public.

Can anybody recommend a good day collar token?

rogerm73

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 10, 2011
I cannot recommend anything, cause I am too inexperienced in this matter. But I enjoy reading about your life and feelings and can for sure understand your feelings regarding being collared. Hope someone comes up with something.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Does it have to be a collar for you? Would any other form of accessories work for you? Or does it really has to be something around your neck?

I can give you a few ideas but without proper information, I don't know how effective that'd be. Anyways, here goes.

1. Chokers: if it's a rubber choker, you can write his name on it and if you don't want the name to show, you can hide it with your hair behind your neck or turn it inside out.

2. Necklaces: You can get necklaces in shapes which can show that you're taken. For example, his name on the necklace or a lock with key where he could have the key as a token of your submission.

3. Accessories: If you feel like it, you could ask him put on some accessories on you when you go out and keep it as a form of submission.

4. Bodywriting: writing his on you or your outfits or you could get a shirt which could say something similar.

These are just options and some ideas to show your submission. I don't know if this would work. But if it is required that it has to be a collar, it might need different ideas.

Devil 😈

Reactions: SubPanda

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Does it have to be a collar for you? Would any other form of accessories work for you? Or does it really has to be something around your neck?
I'm sorry for my bad English. I especially meant it to be something which is not around my neck. I'm not wearing any jewlery and I'm not the type of girl who does. If I would start wearing something around my neck in public, it would totally raise questions.

3. Accessories: If you feel like it, you could ask him put on some accessories on you when you go out and keep it as a form of submission.
That's what I meant. Sorry for not being that clear. Are there any accessories which can be hidden well while still being noticeable for me?

4. Bodywriting: writing his on you or your outfits or you could get a shirt which could say something similar.
I did not think about bodywriting. I don't know if it works though since I seem to need a physical sensation which reminds me of my position.

Thank you for your ideas, Devil.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Do you use any kinds of accessories? Earrings, bracelets, ring or anything? These things comes in the models of locks which actually symbolises that you're taken.

If you want anything that has to be hidden, you can use waist chains or thigh accessories. You can find thigh accessories which actually look like a collar and it's not so expensive either.

Custom made clothes with names or phrases can be another idea. Or you can use magnets can put on your nipples or belly button or even on your privates. Anklets are also an option which with slight modification can mean a lot.

Another idea is to use your partners clothes/accessories on you. This could add the extra benefit of your partners smell and feel.
That's what I meant. Sorry for not being that clear. Are there any accessories which can be hidden well while still being noticeable for me?

Reactions: subdream

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Do you use any kinds of accessories? Earrings, bracelets, ring or anything? These things comes in the models of locks which actually symbolises that you're taken.
No, I'm not the jewelery type of girl, not even wearing any rings.

If you want anything that has to be hidden, you can use waist chains or thigh accessories. You can find thigh accessories which actually look like a collar and it's not so expensive either.
That sounds pretty nice. I need to keep my eyes open for those. I can spend a bit of money if that means I get to serve properly. I might also consider chastity gear, but hundreds of bucks is a large bite. It might be more effective though as it keeps me from touching. Denial is bitter sweet.

Custom made clothes with names or phrases can be another idea. Or you can use magnets can put on your nipples or belly button or even on your privates. Anklets are also an option which with slight modification can mean a lot.
Nipple jewelery might do the trick. Now that I think about that, for a shower nipple clamps might do the trick too. I should probably think about getting my nipples pierced.

Another idea is to use your partners clothes/accessories on you. This could add the extra benefit of your partners smell and feel.
I don't think that would work unfortunately.

Thanks a lot for your ideas. I need to search the internet now. :)

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Let's revive this thread. I do have a makeshift solution for the problem, but I'm still looking for a good one. Thus I stumbled upon tattoos, the non permanent type. I can't remove it easily, so it won't happen accidentally. And I can have it under clothes to hide it. The only downside is, that I don't "feel" it.

I still would give it a try. Which symbol or text would you recommend? Triskele? SLAVE text?

I guess there are several ways to apply a temporary tattoo. Is there one that I should prefer?

Featured Threads

New Personals