Dedicated serious Male looking for online owner

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Canada
Kinks
femdom, humiliation, orgasm control, daily tasks, random inspections, sleep interuption
Limits
face pics, financial, anal
Experience
Some experience serving online in the past year

new_path

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 9, 2021
I am male, single, and looking to become an online slave. Physically I'm in pretty decent shape for my age.

I'm straight and I'm looking for a female dominant ideally, but potentially willing to open this up for the right male. Age is not important to me (18+) and experience is not necessary if you have compatible interests and temperament. I'm prepared to take this seriously for a Domme who can do the same (or even mentoring a younger dominant, without topping from the bottom, lack of experience doesn't bother me for the right person)

I am fairly new to submission, but I'm not new to this lifestyle and I'm looking for someone to push me, use me, and help me explore and develop this side of myself.

I'd like someone who I can connect with and serve online over a long-term and on a daily basis, ideally through kik/telegram/wickr/email/etc. I'm fine with pics and I do enjoy showing my obedience through pictures but no face or identifying info, voice, etc.

Ideally, I'd like to develop a relationship with a caring and nurturing Domme who is not afraid to show a strict and cruel side when needed. I'd like to be friends with my Domme, but also to be randomly controlled and given tasks throughout the day checked up on, inspected, etc. I want to be used as a toy to entertain. To be given tasks and responsibilities and goals to keep me on-focus. I've also recently found I am most submissive and impressionable in my sleep, and I have found that I love being woken-up to serve my Domme in my sleep, so don't let timezones concern you.

What I can offer:

I can be dedicated, loyal, responsive, consistent, and completely yours. I generally have a lot of flexibility in my schedule to work around my Domme's schedule.

What I want or need:

I'll need some amount of daily attention and guidance from you to keep me focused.
You also must be intelligent and have some command of the written language and at least attempt to use proper grammar and punctuation. I'm still a bit new to the submission side of things and not sure always how to handle things, so I need someone who can work with that. I'm hoping for a more psychological control as well. I don't expect much from my Domme as far as pics, but I'd like you be sure you are real and what you say you are. I've had previous dommes use pictures strategically to tease me. reward me, and motivate me

Some things I'm open to exploring:

pet play
bathroom control
humiliation
hidden public
orgasm denial/control
body-writing
protocol
pee
panties
degradation/embarrassment
sleep interruption