Deep voice kink

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
So this will be my first post which is actually some questions that I would appreciate other female members (men too if you want/feel like) to answer please: am I the only girl who has a deep voice kink? Is that even a kink? Is that normal to be arouse just by hearing a someone's voice?
Am I strange by feeling more submissive when hearing a deep voice lol. Thanks in advance for those who will reply

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
This is a very common thing in my experience, knowing it only from the male side though of course. While not every women will react to a deep voice the majority clearly seam to.
Men with deep voices have normally a higher testosterone level, so just like the preference for taller men, it is a biological thing

Reactions: Gallex

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
[...] In another study, "Sounds Like a Winner", published by the Royal Society in 2012, researchers recorded men and women saying “I urge you to vote for me this November". Each recording was manipulated digitally to yield a higher- and lower-pitched version of the original, and men and women were then asked to make a choice. The results suggest both men and women select male and female leaders with lower voices. Since women, on average, have higher-pitched voices than men, this could be a factor that leads to fewer women in leadership positions.

Seams that science even agrees with your feeling more dominant/leader aspect

Reactions: Karren

Featured Threads

New Personals