Degradation challenges for me to do, photos on request

Tigressa_Opal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2020
Basically give me a fun degradation challenge and if I like I'll do it and take photo evidence. I really fancy some anal play so feel free to make me stuff all my holes and turn me into a pathetic little slutty daddy's girl

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Lets take this opportunity and write up some ideas. They will differ in intensity by a lot. I do not expect you to do all of them but I would be pleasantly surprised.

1.1 Take some red lipstick an write "whore" on your face with the o being your mouth.
1.2 Take some red lipstick an write "whore" on your ass with the o being your asshole.
1.3 Take a marker and write "pathetic" on your tits, "needy" next to your cunt, "cum dump" on your tummy with arrows to your ass, cunt and mouth.
1.4 Take a marker and write "please hit me", "rape toy", "pain slut", "please hurt me", "abuse me", "stupid", "worthless", "anal whore" on yourself.
1.5 (extra) Go in front of a mirror and find all the flaws you have. Point an arrow on each flaw and give it a number. Write a list with all the flaws and describe for each how your body is flawed.
1.6 (extra) Go take measurements of the girth of your arms, legs, chest, tummy, waist and write your measurements on your body.

2.1 Go behave like the bitch you are. Get on all fours, stop speaking and act like a dog for an hour. You can bark, you can squirm but for that hour you are a dog.
2.2 Go behave like the bitch you are, get into your shower and take a piss like a dog.
2.3 Go behave like the bitch you are and eat your food from a plate of the floor, not using your hands. You need water with your meal? Put it in a bowl and drink it from the floor not using your hands.

3.1 Fetch a toy to plug your ass with. Plug it and stay plugged for an hour. In that hour do chores while plugged.
3.1.1 (extra) Once that hour is over, go be a good anal slut and suck that plug clean.
3.2 Fetch a toy to fuck your ass with. Big enough to hurt, small enough to endure it for half an hour. Go fuck your ass for half an hour and rub your clit to edge. When you get on edge, say "I am an anal slut, I love anal." and cool off a bit just to repeat.
3.2.1 (extra) Once that half an hour is done, go be a good anal slut and suck that toy clean.
3.2.2 (extra) shove 3 fingers deep up your wet cunt and lick them clean to show yourself how much your cunt liked this.

4.1 Go to your toilet and lick the seat, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.2 Go to your toilet and lick the bowl, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.3 Go to your toilet and get your head in there. Go flush, get your hair and face wet with toilet water.
4.3.1 (extra) 4.3 but take a piss first.
4.3.2 (extra) 4.3 but take a piss and shit first.
4.4/3.3 Be a good bitch and drink out of the toilet. You can flush before you do it.
4.4.1/3.3.1 (extra) 4.4/3.3 but take a piss first and don't flush.

That is a bunch. I myself am a sadist so causing pain comes even more naturally to me but I think this is a good write-up to start with.

Happy self-degrading
Meorin aka Jan

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
I had Section 2 done unto me. I was caught masturbating with out my daddy's permission. I also ended up peeing all over the place because my daddy scared me. Daddy's little slut got turned into a bitch for punishment. To quote my daddy, "If you are going to pee all over the place while being a naughty slut you might as well be taught to pee like a bitch... For your punishment you are going to be transgressed into a bitch" I was made to heist every time I peed, daddy would take me out on a leash and have me squat outside to poop, all meals and water were eaten/ drank out of bowls, I wouldn't stop talking so daddy made me wear a gag that was shaped like a bone, i slept in a kennel, I was made to wear a puppy dog tail butt plug, i would be chained to the bed on all fours and daddy would mount me, I had the words "bitch" "puppy" "daddy's fuck toy" "use me" written on me. MOST DEGRADING AND HUMILITAING PUNISHMENT EVER!

Reactions: The king

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Try and write little slutty daddy's girl
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing), pic/vid of you doing it, and attach your drawing to your window

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
You can do the same thing as above, except make it pussy art. Pretty pens in your pussy with nub out and squat down and draw pictures or write words.

Reactions: asslovr

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
Find the objects from the fridge label them one two and three roll dice to see which one goes where... 1 mouth 2 pussy 3 ass

Sir308

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2020
Find something long and think I’m fridge. Fuck your self with it then eat it.