Degrade me

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
Do this roulette. Use household items, bananas, brushes etc. when you have no dildo. As this was intended for men, a few adaptations are necessary:
  • Instead of "Ruin an orgasm in your mouth": Finger your pussy with as many fingers as you feel slightly stretched. Stop right before the orgasm and lick your fingers clean
  • Instead of "Ruin an orgasm on your face": Finger your pussy with as many fingers as you feel fairly stretched. Stop right before the orgasm and rub your fingers on your face
  • Instead of "Cum on your face 1-5": Try to reach an orgasm only playing with your clit
  • Instead of "Cum on your face 6-0": Try to reach an orgasm only playing with a toy in your vagina
Report in which order you had to do the blocks and how you felt during the different tasks.

For the extra thrill try one or more of the following:
  • Report with a voice message
  • Make a picture of your raped throat/ass after each block and send it to me or upload it on Kinktalk
  • Record the whole session and send it to me or post the link to it in this thread
You can contact me at Kik (cricoid) or Snapchat (dns.96) if you wish.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Do this roulette. Use household items, bananas, brushes etc. when you have no dildo. As this was intended for men, a few adaptations are necessary:
  • Instead of "Ruin an orgasm in your mouth": Finger your pussy with as many fingers as you feel slightly stretched. Stop right before the orgasm and lick your fingers clean
  • Instead of "Ruin an orgasm on your face": Finger your pussy with as many fingers as you feel fairly stretched. Stop right before the orgasm and rub your fingers on your face
  • Instead of "Cum on your face 1-5": Try to reach an orgasm only playing with your clit
  • Instead of "Cum on your face 6-0": Try to reach an orgasm only playing with a toy in your vagina
Report in which order you had to do the blocks and how you felt during the different tasks.

For the extra thrill try one or more of the following:
  • Report with a voice message
  • Make a picture of your raped throat/ass after each block and send it to me or upload it on Kinktalk
  • Record the whole session and send it to me or post the link to it in this thread
You can contact me at Kik (cricoid) or Snapchat (dns.96) if you wish.
The link is like a Pintrest of many random crap images. It doesn’t go directly to one specific tasking item. That being said instead of making the sub keep going back between two dif sites to get the full task laid out. Why didn’t you just write it all here in full? Also based on just the stuff you put here. Recording the whole session and posting seems unreasonable due to the sheer file size of that potential Vid.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I wouldn't normally copy and paste my own posts but this seems appropriate.
Same instructions as I posted here.

In full so you don't have to click through. I suggest you complete this otherwise people are going to quickly lose interest.

Copy these photos, specifically include all the measurements and what's written in red. Then keep going and add as much of the other writing as you can manage, the back area obviously is gonna be hard.

Post all 6 photos in this thread and wait for the degrading comments to pour in.

all the stats.jpg

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I wouldn't normally copy and paste my own posts but this seems appropriate.
Same instructions as I posted here.

In full so you don't have to click through. I suggest you complete this otherwise people are going to quickly lose interest.

Copy these photos, specifically include all the measurements and what's written in red. Then keep going and add as much of the other writing as you can manage, the back area obviously is gonna be hard.

Post all 6 photos in this thread and wait for the degrading comments to pour in.

View attachment 98151
You know, I always thought those that take a submissive role or slave role should have sexual piercings such as nipple, labia, clit or all of the above. Not trying to change the subject of the post, just thought it was something worth mentioning.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Everytime you pick up an object at home:

If the item can be used for spanks then use it to spank your tits, pussy and ass. Spanks must be for atleast 30 seconds in each area.

Then attempt to fuck the item to atleast one edge.

After edging lick / suck the item for at least a minute whilst you stare at yourself in the mirror then wipe the object all around your face after.

Additional rules:

If its a pen: Use it to do some body writing...there are already some great examples from droptoken above if you're stuck for words.

Anytime you leave the house you must wear your tack bra.

Set a timer for every hour. When the timer goes off strip naked, get on all fours and spank yourself HARD on your ass. After every spank say to yourself: 'I deserve this for being a whore'.
You may stop the spanks after 50 spanks. 25 on each cheek. Unless you feel like you deserve more....

painwhore_playwithme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2022
I

If the item can be used for spanks then use it to spank your tits, pussy and ass. Spanks must be for atleast 30 seconds in each area.

After edging lick / suck the item for at least a minute whilst you stare at yourself in the mirror then wipe the object all around your face after.

Additional rules:

If its a pen: Use it to do some body writing...there are already some great examples from droptoken above if you're stuck for words.

Set a timer for every hour. When the timer goes off strip naked, get on all fours and spank yourself HARD on your ass. After every spank say to yourself: 'I deserve this for being a whore'.
You may stop the spanks after 50 spanks. 25 on each cheek. Unless you feel like you deserve more....
I absolutely loved and despised this task. It was painful and made me feel like the useless little whore I am. Could you please give me more rules like this.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Glad you enjoyed the task and by the sounds of it also enjoyed the humiliation.

To help with future tasks it would be good to know what your routine is.

E.g. saying for you to do something everyhour may not get done much if you work long hours and aren't home for long.

Can you answer the below to help with tasks please
- Do you only do tasks at home ?
- Are you alone at home ?
- When do you do the tasks, e.g. After work ?

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020

Additional rules:

If you haven't copied this from some where, i must say you have some great creative ideas. You should create a post where subs can get the tasks, i am sure you will make a great hit.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Some more tasks:

You can't Orgasm until 3 different people tell you, you can. Post to this group when you want to cum asking for permission. Until you get three "Yes"'s in a row from different people. You are not allowed.

When alone you should be tied to an object in the room. Can be a hand / ankle. If you need to untie the restraint to change location. Lose an item of clothing and tell yourself 'I'm a pathetic whore' whilst doing it.

If you end up naked from this, grab a pen and start adding a word to your body everytime you have to change location.

After writing the word, slide the pen into your pussy and leave it there until you need to write another word.

The next word, is either done with a new pen or reuse the same one as before. If you have multiple pens this would mean that you'd start to see how many pens can fit in your pussy in-between the writing.

Reactions: Megu

Featured Threads

New Personals