Kinknewbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2022
Hey friends,

New to the kink scene, and a current partner has requested that I degrade him verbally.
He's actually the Dom, but told me making him feel like I only use him for his dick would turn him on. He said I can "tell him he's a piece of shit" but I'd like to leave the straight up insults til later, when I'm more comfortable and more of a natural (and talk boundaries).
I'd love to do the whole "using you for your body talk" but I'd love some ideas as to how to do that when he's the one dominating? Phrases etc... Nothing worse than thinking too hard during sex!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome!

This is a little confusing but sounds a bit like what he really wants here is some sort of "bratty sub" type thing (but not exactly) where you being rude and abusive lets him play back to that.

I've known couples that have a sort of abusive, "angry" thing happening which works for the rough fuck dynamic they like. I guess it's a way to jack up the adrenaline and can see why it might appeal. As to what to say, that's really hard to judge as we don't know either of you, your personalities and just what kind of overlying dom/sub dynamic you have.

All I can really suggest is to perhaps lean into the role play aspects a bit, pick a persona and try to fall into it when you get together. Sometimes picking a character from a film you like helps, be that bitch.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
I assume , he is kind of into revenge type or regret type feelings, like she was just using me for my dick, i got used, it wasn't love. And than he will get hard from those feelings and turn you into total sub in return type thing.

Or it could be just me assuming garbage. And as droptokon said, he just want to try something new from just being a normal dom sub.
Like you two had fun with your normal kink, so a new kink is there to play with. You should try a roleplay before going too far.