Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
My Femdom roommate has control of my getdare account and writes all my PM Dares. There are about twenty dares related to chastity. Check them out and see if she is interested in any of them

Reactions: Bryandude126

lockedslaveboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2020
how about ask here to give the key to one of her friends and you only get released if you ask the right girl if she has the key ? To make it more complicated you can add that the key has to be passed to some one else once you asked one of the girls or only allow you to ask once a day, week, month etc..... and nightmare scenario the combination of the 2.

Gato95ser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2020
First off I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this, if not I apologize.

My girlfriend and I are switches, and here lately we have been getting into some chastity and denial play. I've had a chastity cage for a little while now but havent really been into using it, but here lately I have been more excited about pushing my personal boundaries a bit and trying to explore and try new things along with qearing the chastity out of our home and for longer periods of time. Enough with my boaring background story though, I've been thinking about asking her to tell a few of her female friends when I'm wearing it and to get them to possibly add to the tease while we are around them (like casually brushing up against it or to talk about it in like a kinky humiliation type of way). I'm pretty nervous on how this will go over with her because she is not a fan cheating or the cuckold fantasy I told her about a couple weeks ago.

Does this even sound like a good idea or does anyone have any advice on the matter.

Thank you in advance for any helpful advice in the comments.
I like that's good idea.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
What you need to consider is whether your GF wants to share your kink with her friends... and whether her friends want to be part of it.

Why don't you start realistically with you wearing that cage and only you and your GF know.

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
I agree with the above, start off slow.
Maybe try something like your girl can lock you / unlock you when she wants.

However if you 'want' to be unlocked (that isn't a safe word instant unlock) try asking her if you can earn your freedom. You may find you have enough fun out of that and your girl can come up with some interesting / fun ways for you to earn the key.

I'm sure that the fantasy of group of girls all knowing your secret and toying with you sounds great, however in real life it relies on both your girl being absolutely cool with that, plus all her friends being okay with that too. This maybe a hard sell for them all to be okay with.

Maybe you could ask your girl to do something like, if you want to earn your freedom. She can text 'Yes' or 'No' to a person of her choosing. She doesnt have to show you who she text, or explain to that person what it was for.
Unless she wants to.

Maybe she would text her friends and maybe they would be keeping you in chastity without them even knowing.
This way if your girl and her friends meet up, they might ask what the question was really for and then its up to your girl to expose your secret or not.

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
I'd say don't suggest it directly.. Just ask her if she has. If not it'll put it into her mind and if she likes the ides she will.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I really don't think you should be involving third parties in this unless they are also in the lifestyle and are willing participants

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
you shouldn't force your kink on others.... that said...
have your girlfriend wear the key on chain hung on her neck. Then she can answer in some form of her choice if asked. My friend used to do that. She would tell people that asked that she "had something locked up and didn't want to lose the key" or if we were in same area would the same thing and look in my direction. Most times the askee didn't go further. Either taking what she said or knowing especially after the look at me part

Featured Threads

New Personals