Denial and control diary

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am starting this new thread to document my journey. Due to my desperation and horniness I begged and was allowed an extended play session which I was allowed to cum and I made myself very wet that I soaked into a towel. I am now restarting my week of denial and am told I will have much stricter rules that @droptokon will post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is the restart of a one week orgasm denial period, if completed successfully it will be extended with the aim of keeping the slut constantly horny.

Amended rules that apply;

1. Masturbate every day at least once, first session must always be fucking object (toothbrush holder).
2. Minimum 4 hours between sessions.
3. Must strip and sit spread open naked while masturbating, kneeling when humping, exception is if masturbating while out of the house.
4. Three masturbation methods are allowed, using object to fuck, humping and using fingers to fuck but only if out of the house.
5. When at home always use the towel to catch excessive juices.
6. Always report any masturbation in this thread as soon as possible after it happens.
7. Touching of clit is totally prohibited unless specifically commanded, punishments apply.

These rules may be added to or amended at my discretion.

Other members may suggest additional tasks and/or changes, if approved by me they must be completed.

Last edited:

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am really horny right now and desperately want to touch my clit my cunt is literally aching.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The slut reports its period has started therefore rules 1 and 4 are currently changed to humping only.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
sorry keep forgetting to get around to reporting i have been busy. about 2 hours ago i humped a chair leg

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
i am seriously horny right now and i really want to rub my aching clit.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Last night I was very horny so I humped something only I humped while laying down and forgot to report it as a punishment I had to rub my clit for 10 minutes with a toothbrush. I did this and am now a bit sore but also very horny and desperate I want to cum so badly and i am aching.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
so i completed a special task today. i went shopping and took a nail polish bottle and a glue stick with me and went to a bathroom and used both to rub my clit. first i used the nail polish bottle it was a bit weird there was no one in the bathroom when i first went in and i rubbed it on my clit for bout 5-6 minutes then as i was swapping to the glue stick someone came in so i had to keep quiet. it was quite distracting constantly listening to see if someone was coming into the bathroom which i think made it harder to get close to cumming. it was kind of uncomfortable if i am honest but i still got a bit wet as my clit was so sensitive from the punishment before. i used the glue stick for about 3 minutes and then i left the bathroom and went around for a while then went home.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A nice little test task, I would be curious to see how you would go if you were a lot more horny before going out. If that would have overridden your listening more.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
A nice little test task, I would be curious to see how you would go if you were a lot more horny before going out. If that would have overridden your listening more.

i really dont know it would have to be more horny than i had ever been in my life because as soon as i got there i just felt too nervous to be horny and way too distracted as well

Featured Threads

New Personals