Denial and control diary

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
So my latest task was to test how sensitive my clit is now. I fucked myself with the bubble wand as close to edge as i could get 3 times and inbetween i rubbed my clit. It is weird it took about 20 minutes each time to come close from fucking but when i rubbed my clit it still didnt feel good the first time i hardly felt anything the second time a little more feeling but not much and the third time again a little more but not much. I still didnt even get close by rubbing. It makes me curious though because while i like the fucking i find it very difficult to cum from that alone and have only done once ever. So now it makes me think i cant even cum if i wanted to. I am still very horny though probably about an 8-9 out of 10. And i feel the urge to touch my clit and to hump and things but when i actually touch it doesnt feel like it used to. I really want to keep fucking. Or hump something i am very horny.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hello again all i guess its time for an update. I am very horny today. I have been doing a some tasks when i have time. But have been pretty busy not as busy this week as i had the weeks before but still busy. Today though i am very distracted as all i want to do is touch.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry for not keeping up with this thread. I am still pretty busy most of the time but tonight i am really horny and wouldn't mind tasks although i believe the no cumming rule still applys and perhaps the no touching my clit. Still either way i am very horny right now and would love to touch and play. But of course that isnt up to me how frustrating... i love it.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hi all it has been a while but i have just under a week where i have some time to do some tasks so hopefully i can have some fun.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
How about playing with your bubble wand again? This time bring yourself to an edge and then stand with your legs spread wide, not touching at all for 5 minutes. Repeat.

Reactions: Lilly131

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Well hi everyone. It has been ages. I am finally not going to be busy for a while so for the next month or maybe longer depending on how it goes I have been challenged to humping only and at least 5 edges per day. Obviously no cumming. Hopefully I can handle it after not doing denial for a while.

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
Well hi everyone. It has been ages. I am finally not going to be busy for a while so for the next month or maybe longer depending on how it goes I have been challenged to humping only and at least 5 edges per day. Obviously no cumming. Hopefully I can handle it after not doing denial for a while.
Love an update on how’s it going!

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
So yet again life seems to be determined to leave me with no free time I am hoping this week will be ok. I am finding it hard though to find tasks that I enjoy and are able to be done is short amounts of time. I get bored very easily and if I have been doing one thing too long or have done it too often even if I am in the mood it is still too boring and it ruins the mood. So I am always looking for something new although that is hard.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I have been trying to think about ways to do denial without having to have a regular schedule and I thought maybe instead of finding a set way to touch making a rule that I can only touch with permission so limiting my ability to touch...

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Don't you have a Master/Dom to give you the tasks and rules knowing you better than anyone else??

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Don't you have a Master/Dom to give you the tasks and rules knowing you better than anyone else??

No I don’t have anyone at the moment. I feel conflicted about that because with my current life I don’t have enough time to dedicate to an actual dom sub arrangement, I wouldn’t be able to regularly communicate which would be unfair to the other person.

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
No I don’t have anyone at the moment. I feel conflicted about that because with my current life I don’t have enough time to dedicate to an actual dom sub arrangement, I wouldn’t be able to regularly communicate which would be unfair to the other person.
Makes sense. Do you have an AMA thread on GetDare?

Featured Threads

New Personals