Denial and control diary

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
i just finished a humping session. i am really horny and want to keep humping or touch myself my cunt is aching and i am having trouble controlling myself not to touch.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
i am getting really horny and frustrated i cant stop thinking about having my holes filled and fucked i am even dreaming about it. i want to be stretched and used hard. i am wet and i really just want to touch and play with myself. i even want my ass filled. i am a horny mess

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
@droptokon maybe ya should add some anal play ... like having her put pressure on her sphincter while shes on edge on day or attempt one... next time... slide a finger in.. ending with her eventually fucking her ass... since she even wants her ass filled

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
@droptokon maybe ya should add some anal play ... like having her put pressure on her sphincter while shes on edge on day or attempt one... next time... slide a finger in.. ending with her eventually fucking her ass... since she even wants her ass filled
This is a definite possibility, she keeps mentioning anal so perhaps its time to try it out.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
hmmm i am not really into fingers there lol but maybe something else

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I just finished my punishment of using the glue stick for 5, 5 minute sessions. I am very horny and desperate now.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Amended rules that apply as of now;

1. Masturbate every day at least once, only fucking objects allowed.
2. Minimum 4 hours between sessions.
3. Must strip and sit spread open naked while masturbating, exception is if masturbating while out of the house.
4. Two masturbation methods are allowed, using object to fuck or using fingers to fuck but only if out of the house.
5. When at home always use the towel to catch excessive juices.
6. Always report any masturbation in this thread as soon as possible after it happens.
7. Touching of clit by any method including humping is totally prohibited unless specifically commanded, punishments apply.

Ideas for anal initiation are welcome but still subject to approval by me.

Reactions: zsadist

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
hello sorry i have not been updating much i have some life things going on at the moment.
however i thought i should update on some changes that have been happening with my body as a result of the denial.
i am wet almost constantly and if i am not it does not take me long to get wet at all. i am also a lot more wet when i do get wet now as well. i am horny all the time and always wanting to touch and i am a lot more willing to try things that i might not have tried before. my cunt is also a lot more sensitive and is nearly always aching.

Reactions: Brownman12346

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am sorry again for the lack of updates. I am going through big life changes at the moment.
I did 50 clit touches as instructed i am very horny.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
As instructed i tested how deep my vagina was and have posted in that thread the results. For any like or response i get to this post or the post in the how deep is your vagina thread i must fuck myself doggy style for 5 minutes with a bubble wand.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I gave you one reply and a like here and one reply and a like on the other thread so I make that twenty minutes. Can you last that long without having an orgasm ?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As instructed i tested how deep my vagina was and have posted in that thread the results. For any like or response i get to this post or the post in the how deep is your vagina thread i must fuck myself doggy style for 5 minutes with a bubble wand.
Great to have your cunt back in action again! Perhaps for benefit of those that are wondering you could describe what the bubble wand is, especially the size of it?

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
One reply and like here, ditto for the other thread. I would expect a detailed report from you if you're fucking yourself for nearly an hour.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Ok so the final amount is 65 minutes if i counted properly. I will start very soon as for what the bubble wand is it is just over 35cm long and mabye 2.5-3cm wide

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I just finished fucking myself. At the start i was worried i would be very sore by the end as i was a little dry and it was hard to get in but after about 5 minutes i was very wet and after 10 i was so wet that it was dripping down my legs. At some point i started to notice i had been moving my hips and realised i was trying to find something to rub my clit against but as my cunt was in the air there was noting for it to rub against. Once i realised what i was doing i stopped because i didnt want to get into a bad habit of rubbing in places i am not allowed but i kept having to stop myself from trying to rub the air. As you can imagine my clit is aching to be touched and i am very horny. After all that time with something inside me i now feel a bit empty with nothing there. It feels weird to not be filled. I am sitting still wet and dripping and the wand now had dried juices on it that i will have to clean. I am really horny and i just realised i was squeezing my legs together trying again to get at my clit. I would love to hump something. I am not sure if i am allowed to squeeze my legs together or not but i keep doing it without realising and squirming too so if i am not allowed i may have to be give a specific way to sit to avoid it. Anyway i am very wet and horny now.

Reactions: camaikun

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Very good! I think that when you sit on chairs, you should sit with your legs spread as far as possible apart so that you don't squeeze your legs together.
It sounds like anything you do to your clit now could end up with you cumming very quickly. Horny, dripping wet and with a need to be filled is just how we want you.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hi sorry everyone i am still in a big life transition but i am planing to be back on soon although not quite as often. But if anyone has any tasks for me feel free to suggest them and i will check back here later.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh i forgot i havent been touching or doing anything at all ocasionally fucking myself but i think my body has been permanently changed i tried to touch my clit tonight and it didnt feel like much i tried to rub it and it just felt uncomfortable. Then i started to fuck myself and it felt more sensitive inside than my clit did. So now it seems i can only get stimulation from fucking.

Reactions: bee9

Featured Threads

New Personals