(Denmark) Odense: M/Dom/29 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ look her. dom searching female

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

goldboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2014
29 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

About Me:
Role: Dominant
Interests: I am fairly interested in any and all kinks except those that I list in my limits.

Personality: I am truthful to a fault. If I don't like something, you will know. I have a freebie rule. If I haven't given you instructions on a questionable area, then you can't read my mind. I will tell you what I expect then expect you to adhere to that guideline. I don't punish a sub for something that I didn't explain clearly enough.

What I am looking for:
First, my sub/slave should be obedient and dedicated to being a sub. I understand that a sub has an outside life. I also expect the sub to follow my rules at all times. I expect the sub to be my sub and not simply my sub whenever I talk to her. That is why I am looking for serious subs rather than playmates.

I expect my sub to communicate with me. I am not a mind reader, and just as I don't expect my sub to read my mind, I can't see the thoughts floating around above my sub's head. Do not be afraid to ask me to try something.
I expect the sub to provide a picture of themselves, clothed, and holding a sign with the current date. I will also expect the sub to provide other pictures as she begins to trust me.

• Kinks:
Interests: I am fairly interested in any and all kinks except those that I list in my limits. The list is quite extensive so I will only hit the high points. Those are humiliation, anal play, vaginal play, breast play, spanking, light bondage, pain play and orgasm denial.

• Experience:
I'm newbie, but I have always want a slave and know want tried it.
pm for more info.

• Limits:
Limits: Scat, bestiality, blood, mutilation, scarring, children, permanent and illegal. This list may grow. Even experienced Dominants can be surprised.

Featured Threads

New Personals