Desperate fat pig in need of verbal abuse

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Ive been really searching for someone who is into verbal abuse, insulting, humiliating. I really dont care what you say to me hurt my feeling. My pride really lay it on me i dersve it. Please oink oink

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderlust33

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
The best place for a useless pig like you would be in front of a sex toy shop blind folded, ring gaged with "public urinal whore pig" written on your face or on a plank hanging from your nipples while your hands are tied behind your back and hair pulled by the maniquen , while it's dildo is viberating in your asshole.

Just think about it pig how good you will look. A total worthless piece of shit being used by unknown people's as human toilet day and night with nothing to do other than oinking in hope of some dog to free you out.

Who known even dogs can find you better pissing ground if you beg them properly.

Oink pig oink

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I believe you put some fat in 4 years since you placed your topic.
Got new answers, still up?

abandoned_hog

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2022
If she doesn’t clean it, I will
Fuckpig....ever clean a sweaty ass while you smack your cunt until you squirt? Grab you by your hair and shove your face deep up my crack and make it oink while it orgasms. The things I would do to you

Featured Threads

New Personals