Desperate for holiday punishments

TittyBitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2022
Sirs and Madams,

This little slut is so desperately horny right now, and begs you for some punishments to complete for you (I haven’t received presents today because I’m just too naughty, maybe you can supply?). I am currently by myself, in a hotel, with plenty of time, and have already edged myself for an hour, so my pussy is dripping, but I need more before I can cum (if that is what would you like me to do).

I am very open to suggestions of what to do, and the more pain or challenge, the better. Anything to leave this horny little slut in a trembling mess on the floor, the better.

Equipment:
Sadly not many things, as I am not at home.
- dildo
- nipple clamps
- nipple suction tool
- vibrator
- butt plug
- toothpaste
- shower head
- hangers
- belts
- spiked paddle
- toothpaste

Loves:
- Sucking cock/anything in my mouth
- Anal
- Edging
- Pain (Especially on my tits and cunt)
- Impact play
- Submission
- Pictures/Rating/Inspection (fully consensual and controlled)
- Bondage
Dislikes:
- Blood/toilet play
- Age play
- Severe public display

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
"the more pain or challenge, the better" <- Oh you are silly but here we go.

1) - nipple clamps, put them on your nipples. Strip down and get on your knees.
2) - butt plug, put it in your ass, no lube, you are allowed spit though.
3) - dildo, does it have a suction cup on the base? Put it on a wall. If it doesn't, use it with your hands instead. Set up an alarm for 60 seconds. Shove that dildo down your throat and please it like it was a real dick so hard that you can't breathe. You can breathe again when the alarm rings.
4) repeat 3) but with 90 seconds.
5) repeat 3) but with 120 seconds. I expect you to be light-headed by now.
6) [bonus] repeat 3) but go for 150 seconds if you can manage to do that.
7) [bonus] repeat 3) but go for 180 seconds if you can manage to do that.
8) put those nipple clamps off your nipples to let some blood flow in them again for 2 minutes and then put them on again.
9) - belts, take the heaviest one and let us go punish your leaking cunt. 250 hits. They only count if they sting. If you don't hit hard enough for a hit to hurt properly, the hit doesn't count.
10) [bonus] you are desperate for more? Go for 1000 more hits with the belt.
11) - spiked paddle, now we really go to the fun bits. Put off the clamps on your nipples and hit each boob 250 times with the spiked paddle. Let's turn your tits into a red, blue and purple mess.
12) [bonus] go for 250 more hits with the paddle for each boob but this time aim for your nipples with each hit.
13) [bonus] you are still desperate for more pain? 1000 more hits for each nipple. Make them bleed from all the hits.
14) Let's go for some ruined orgasms. Use your vib. Make yourself cum but ruin it. Go for 5 ruined orgasms back to back to back.
15) [bonus] you are still desperate to cum? Go for another 5.
16) [bonus] do 16 until you physically can't cum anymore, you run out of time or you have no urge at all to touch yourself anymore for the time being. Let's see how much frustration your horny cunt forces you to endure. And no, you don't get permission to cum and enjoy it from me lol.

17) [Bonus] I will take as many vids/pics as you are willing to take. I am a sick fuck and I only make you do things that I will enjoy looking at. The more whimpering, moaning, flinching, cussing, begging, crying, bruising, bleeding the better =). I am happy to provide you with my telegram/kik/skype.

Ruined orgasm - To ruin an orgasm you make yourself cum but right after reaching the point of no return you stop adding any stimulation. You remove all toys, don’t touch and spread your legs. You still cum but just let your orgasm die a sad death.

TittyBitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2022

3) - dildo, does it have a suction cup on the base? Put it on a wall. If it doesn't, use it with your hands instead. Set up an alarm for 60 seconds. Shove that dildo down your throat and please it like it was a real dick so hard that you can't breathe. You can breathe again when the alarm rings.
8) put those nipple clamps off your nipples to let some blood flow in them again for 2 minutes and then put them on again.
9) - belts, take the heaviest one and let us go punish your leaking cunt. 250 hits. They only count if they sting. If you don't hit hard enough for a hit to hurt properly, the hit doesn't count.
11) - spiked paddle, now we really go to the fun bits. Put off the clamps on your nipples and hit each boob 250 times with the spiked paddle. Let's turn your tits into a red, blue and purple mess.
12) [bonus] go for 250 more hits with the paddle for each boob but this time aim for your nipples with each hit.
13) [bonus] you are still desperate for more pain? 1000 more hits for each nipple. Make them bleed from all the hits.
14) Let's go for some ruined orgasms. Use your vib. Make yourself cum but ruin it. Go for 5 ruined orgasms back to back to back.
16) [bonus] do 16 until you physically can't cum anymore, you run out of time or you have no urge at all to touch yourself anymore for the time being. Let's see how much frustration your horny cunt forces you to endure. And no, you don't get permission to cum and enjoy it from me lol.

17) [Bonus] I will take as many vids/pics as you are willing to take. I am a sick fuck and I only make you do things that I will enjoy looking at. The more whimpering, moaning, flinching, cussing, begging, crying, bruising, bleeding the better =). I am happy to provide you with my telegram/kik/skype.

Ruined orgasm - To ruin an orgasm you make yourself cum but right after reaching the point of no return you stop adding any stimulation. You remove all toys, don’t touch and spread your legs. You still cum but just let your orgasm die a sad death.
Thank you for the incredible punishment, sir.

I started off by stripping down and getting onto my knees on the floor, before clamping my nipples as tight as I could bare, and then a bit more. After shoving my butt plug it (dry, although my pussy was already wet enough for everything at just the thought of this punishment), I grabbed my dildo, holding it in my throat whilst I started the timer for 60 seconds. The first minute was easy, and I savoured that cock. When I had to take it out to breath, I felt empty. I did that again for 120, then 150 seconds, then 180 seconds, each time finding it a little more difficult, but savouring the idea of it being your cock I was pleasuring, sir.

After 180 seconds, I held the dildo in my mouth for a little bit longer, before taking it out and removing my nipple clamps. After breathing for a little, leaving my breasts on the ground and my arse in the air, I placed the clamps back on, grabbing the heaviest belt I owned. I returned to kneeling, and Sir, my legs had begun to go numb at this point, but I continued like your good little slut. I spanked my pussy 250 times, then gave myself a short break, before spanking it fast for 1000 passes, not giving my pussy time to recover. It felt so good, Sir. Then, grabbing my spiked paddle, I then began my strikes on my tits. The first 250 for each breast, covered the entirety of my large boobs, before the second 250, where I went straight on my tits. I’m sorry sir, but I couldn’t do any more then, because each strike was almost making me scream.

After that, I laid on my back, and completed five ruined orgasms, each one becoming more unbearable than the previous. After those five, I moved into doggy, completing another ten ruined orgasms. Sir, my legs were shaking and it was so hard to not cum. I managed to go for another five, before I couldn’t touch my pussy without desperately wanting to cum.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014

I started off by stripping down and getting onto my knees on the floor, before clamping my nipples as tight as I could bare, and then a bit more. After shoving my butt plug it (dry, although my pussy was already wet enough for everything at just the thought of this punishment), I grabbed my dildo, holding it in my throat whilst I started the timer for 60 seconds. The first minute was easy, and I savoured that cock. When I had to take it out to breath, I felt empty. I did that again for 120, then 150 seconds, then 180 seconds, each time finding it a little more difficult, but savouring the idea of it being your cock I was pleasuring, sir.

After 180 seconds, I held the dildo in my mouth for a little bit longer, before taking it out and removing my nipple clamps. After breathing for a little, leaving my breasts on the ground and my arse in the air, I placed the clamps back on, grabbing the heaviest belt I owned. I returned to kneeling, and Sir, my legs had begun to go numb at this point, but I continued like your good little slut. I spanked my pussy 250 times, then gave myself a short break, before spanking it fast for 1000 passes, not giving my pussy time to recover. It felt so good, Sir. Then, grabbing my spiked paddle, I then began my strikes on my tits. The first 250 for each breast, covered the entirety of my large boobs, before the second 250, where I went straight on my tits. I’m sorry sir, but I couldn’t do any more then, because each strike was almost making me scream.

After that, I laid on my back, and completed five ruined orgasms, each one becoming more unbearable than the previous. After those five, I moved into doggy, completing another ten ruined orgasms. Sir, my legs were shaking and it was so hard to not cum. I managed to go for another five, before I couldn’t touch my pussy without desperately wanting to cum.

Sir, I would love for you to rate and inspect my work, and if you have a kik I can send photos and videos, like a good little slut.
My kik is Meorin. Let's see what you got for me =)

Closed account3820

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022

Wow I think you enjoyed yourself alot I wish I could do all those things too to myself. But sadly I don't own any toys.

Closed account3820

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022

How do you get all these ideas? Every task is something more then the previous.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
How do you get all these ideas? Every task is something more then the previous.
Actually quite simple. I am a sadist. I got a constant stream of fucked up ideas when given the right inspiration. And sometimes even without any inspiration. In her case, I took inspiration from her post, started easyish and just made every next step feel a bit harsher and generally went with stuff that I would want to watch happen.

In essence, I do go for what makes me smile. And I am always happy to write some stuff for anyone willing to do that stuff. The more I know about that person, the better cus the more I know the better I can make their capabilities and needs fit what makes me smile ;)

PS: Every task, every command can be tuned in a way to make it more harsh quite easily. Always.

Closed account3820

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Actually quite simple. I am a sadist. I got a constant stream of fucked up ideas when given the right inspiration. And sometimes even without any inspiration. In her case, I took inspiration from her post, started easyish and just made every next step feel a bit harsher and generally went with stuff that I would want to watch happen.

In essence, I do go for what makes me smile. And I am always happy to write some stuff for anyone willing to do that stuff. The more I know about that person, the better cus the more I know the better I can make their capabilities and needs fit what makes me smile ;)

PS: Every task, every command can be tuned in a way to make it more harsh quite easily. Always.
Just one word "WOW" truly a Dom.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone still need ides or punishment.
The sadist had done a good job in neither loosing grip not being too harsh to trouble your life.
But there are many other things can be done as well.
Pm me if anyone needed or post here.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Can I plss get some task and punishment
One way or another you want a task that fits you. And you see how TittyBitch got a great response and attention while you did not?

Here is some guidance on how to get better replies:
1) Put up your own threads, this works best as long as you are looking for more than single tasks. I have seen you have done this but the responses weren't great there either.
2) Do not put up low effort posts like "please punish me". This only inspires low effort answers and if you want proper thought out tasks, you need to put in more effort than that.
3) Give us some info about yourself. Tell us about your likes, your limits, how harsh you want things to be. Give us some context to work off of. Writing tasks is creative work, the more you tell us, the more points of inspiration there are for us.

If you do not want all of that info about you and your kink in the forums, feel free to pm or kik me. I am always happy to write some tasks if given the right inspiration.

Nnj-slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2022
Bergen County
If you are still there in the hotel, got a simple one.

Warm up a cup of hot water for tea. Instead of a tea bag, though, dip your nipples into the cup of steaming water. Leave each nipple in for at least 10 secs.

New Personals