Did I capture a Sprit Orb?

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
Hey everyone, I know its weird.. Im not sure what to think im a skeptic...But lastnight I made a CBT session video, and around 9:37 mark a orb comes from the outside wall of my home and appears to go around my penis/tattoo on my arm..

I once caught on photo a bigger looking orb with almost face like features a few years ago while taking nude photos outside at night, I was in the part of my yard outside of the room i was in lastnigt..

Just looking for peoples thoughts on it.. I had no lights on that side of the room, and it cant be wax flying off my cock or balls the direction is not rite..

(Go to around 9:38)

Reactions: gainerboy85

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
It sure looks like a ghost orb to me. I was able to extract and enhance your evidence. It looks pretty compelling.

This could have been a spirit from the past visiting you? Maybe they were turned on? This is honestly an important topic nobody is talking about. If other people have spirit kink experiences or resources I think we should get to the bottom of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert_Z_man

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
It sure looks like a ghost orb to me. I was able to extract and enhance your evidence. It looks pretty compelling.

View attachment 57491

What do you all think about adding a paranormal kink forum? This could have been a spirit from the past visiting you? Maybe they were turned on? This is honestly an important topic nobody is talking about. If other people have spirit kink experiences or resources I think we should get to the bottom of this.
It just looks to be going directly to me, Im not religious but I grew up around Christian beliefs, I wonder if me taking part in such a extreme fetish attracts something.. Im still unsure, if anyone can debug it please share you oppinon, or anyone with simulair experiences

Reactions: depp

maconmidcm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2018
i think it's a miller. Sometimes when you buy flour, you'll get them in it. They'll hatch out and fly around even in winter.

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
i think it's a miller. Sometimes when you buy flour, you'll get them in it. They'll hatch out and fly around even in winter.
I really doubt that is a miller. I have a sharp eye and im sure id notice one, also its not shaped like one from what I can tell

maconmidcm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2018
these are about 1/2 inch or smaller, often fly erratically and the light may have attracted it. But, who knows? I took a few pics in a barn a few years ago and saw orbs but decided it was dust particles. that was not a dust particle though.

Featured Threads

New Personals