United States (East of the Rockies)

newmistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2016
18 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old slave male

Hi, im new to this but have looked around for awhile. Ive tried to pick up a slave on sites like omegle, but i couldnt find what i was looking for. I want a slave that will do anything i ask and know that if he hesitates that he will be punished. I want a serious relationship where i can talk to him and be nice as well as cruel and evil. I have learned that i am extremely sadistic so its important that any guy be able to withstand his fair share of pain. I also love strict rules. I want to eventually get to a point where i control every aspect of my pets life. To a point where he cant even sleep without asking first.

Some things about me:
my favorite show is supernatural. I am a sadist. Im graduating next year ( i was held back in kindergarten) i am extremely smart now though.

What i want in a slave:
Honestly im extremely shallow and if i dont find that im attracted to him i probably wont stick with it. Id prefer to see faces. I would like to try blackmail, exercise play, and inflict pain. I am not into anal, but might use it as punishment. I would love it if we could do public/ semipublic stuff. I would be turned on all the time if my slave for a collar everywhere he went. I want this to be serious. Not just something you do every once in awhile when you arehorny. I want to have a relationship. Not just sessions when you want to.

What i think of as attractive: be in shape. I like someone who takes care of their body or is willing to try. I do enjoy exercise play, so this could help. I have two different types, tall dark and handsome (literally) or small and nerdy. Basically, anywhere from Tyler Posey to Dylan O'Brien ( yes teen wolf)
Oh and accents are always welcome.

If youre still interested here is an application you can fill out and pm me.
Job:
How many people do you live with?:
Why do you think i should pick you? :
Punishments:
Favorite task:
Fantasies:
Tell me about yourself:
Experiencewith this stuff)

I think thats it. Thank you for considering me as your mistres

• Kinks:
Pain, CBT, ballbusting, control, humiliation, (must haves)
Electricity, blackmail, public, ( don't have to have but would love to try. )

• Experience:
I have little to no experience when it cones to bdsm. I did post this exact ad on get dare, but I didn't really find the slave I've been looking for.

• Limits:
I do not get turned on at all by the following items
Anal
Feminization
Sissification
Scat
Cross dressing
Name calling( to a certain extent. Only nice names I.e. pet, puppy,)

Featured Threads

New Personals