Different

sissyMark

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2018
I get that a cuck usually has a partner/wife, but i am actually searching for something a bit different in that i am single. I would love to meet a couple, to be restrained, put in chastity and then made to watch a real man fuck his woman, and then to be possibly made to clean up in the end.
Is anyone else into this kind of thing? Or are there any willing couples?

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
yeah I´m a single to.
Adleast I have fantisized about this too.... e.g.beeing in a swinger club with my chastitybelton and thishappens,maybe beiing unlockedafter cleaning up andbeeing allowed tofuck thewife to ;)

Reactions: Christysleezy

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Guys your fantasy is common but the remedies not so much.

Swing clubs and groups would seem the answer but those are highly restrictive to all single males.

That leaves only routes being bi curious/bi play unless you are a hunk she might want to use while her boyfriend or hubby is cucked.

Kinda sucks. Too many sex play items preclude single guys. -:(

Reactions: Christysleezy

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I've visited Amps in NJ that knew me well from many visits, and were willing to give me a dominant massage, a few times they brought out used condoms to humiliate to force me.

Christysleezy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 27, 2022
Las Angeles
Guys your fantasy is common but the remedies not so much.

Swing clubs and groups would seem the answer but those are highly restrictive to all single males.

That leaves only routes being bi curious/bi play unless you are a hunk she might want to use while her boyfriend or hubby is cucked.

Kinda sucks. Too many sex play items preclude single guys. -:(
Or invite your friends over and encourage him to do wife while you watch or video

Christysleezy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 27, 2022
Las Angeles
I get that a cuck usually has a partner/wife, but i am actually searching for something a bit different in that i am single. I would love to meet a couple, to be restrained, put in chastity and then made to watch a real man fuck his woman, and then to be possibly made to clean up in the end.
Is anyone else into this kind of thing? Or are there any willing couples?
Interesting

Featured Threads

New Personals