Dildo at work

Sex Freak

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 10, 2016
Could not help but share it with everyone. So i was horny in the morning when I woke up so I decided to insert 7+ inches dildo into my c*** and came to work. I had 16 hours shift and its been 12 hours now i am feeling extra sore and in need to be fucked... hard. Or Just need to cum hard right now

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Sounds like you were kept exactly as one should be at work, sore, needy, and filled.

Reactions: Skorpicore

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
Did you go to work with the dildo in you? What kind of battery lasts for 12 hours?

Funécire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 18, 2020
Has anyone noticed anything ? Did you want someone to notice ? Has anyone fucked you hard after that ?

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
I’m thinking next time you feel so horny that you need to stuff yourself do so, but also go plugged. Get that nice sensation of being filled from both.

Reactions: Skorpicore

Rick09876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2020
Could not help but share it with everyone. So i was horny in the morning when I woke up so I decided to insert 7+ inches dildo into my c*** and came to work. I had 16 hours shift and its been 12 hours now i am feeling extra sore and in need to be fucked... hard. Or Just need to cum hard right now
That’s so hot!! Love to play that kind of stuff with you. Message me if you want on kik: rick071212

Featured Threads

New Personals