Diane Grichtol

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2020
Need advice on a dildo toy for the harness. I bought my leather strapon panties on obsessharness.com

I prefer it because there is an open crotch in leather panties. So it allows giving and taking pleasure. Three O-rings are included in the set. The harness is so comfortable and strong enough.
But it comes without a dildo toy. Therefore, I am curious, does anyone have a recommendation on choosing a dildo toy?
iap_ipphone.jpg

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I personally cannot recommend the any didlos since I have a virgin ass, but I would recommend you google search for Dildo harness Dildos by the size you want and the type you want. For example, there are flesh like that could work, smooth plastic or glass ones I imagine or maybe there is a Lovense one you might be able to find that could work with it for when you were out in public or something. Just spit balling here.

Reactions: Diane Grichtol

MozzieNP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2014
Aslong as the dildo has balls you can use it, just put the ring around the dick and the balls against your groin.

Reactions: Diane Grichtol

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think any would do, you can pick different girth ones and test one after another.

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
I think any dildo that has a suction cup on the base should work. Depending on size. Have a look on love honey or no data for a reasonably priced one.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I would recommand to use a dildo made especially for strapons. You might be able to use others, but they might become uncomfortable during action.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Look out for the ones that are not 'realistic', Doc Johnson L
PS
Ypu wear it well. '-)

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Doc Johnson: American Bombshell

This might fit better given the placement of that bottom fixing strap.

Featured Threads

New Personals