Dirty slut looking for punishment

Tightpussy157

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2021
I’m constantly wet and horny so I’m looking to punish my pussy till it’s too sore to touch. I have some dildos but I don’t have rope or anything like that so it’s going to have to be common household items as well as the dildos. I’m into insertation, stretching, gaping, edging, pain, doing things in public etc
Please help me punish my tight wet pussy

Reactions: Ayman4fun

JimmyO

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2021
Take 4 cotton balls soaked in habanero or ghost pepper hot sauce and use clothes pins to hold one cotton ball to each pussy lip and to your clit. Insert the 4th into the entrance of your pussy. Every 5 minutes move the ones on your lips to a slightly new spot. Every ten minutes refresh the hot sauce. After 30 minutes remove all 4 cotton balls but do not wash or rinse pussy until the following morning.

Repeat daily until completely effective.

Reactions: laulau90

Tightpussy157

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2021
Take 4 cotton balls soaked in habanero or ghost pepper hot sauce and use clothes pins to hold one cotton ball to each pussy lip and to your clit. Insert the 4th into the entrance of your pussy. Every 5 minutes move the ones on your lips to a slightly new spot. Every ten minutes refresh the hot sauce. After 30 minutes remove all 4 cotton balls but do not wash or rinse pussy until the following morning.

Repeat daily until completely effective.
Unfortunately I don’t have any hot sauce

mastersadist123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2021
I’m constantly wet and horny so I’m looking to punish my pussy till it’s too sore to touch. I have some dildos but I don’t have rope or anything like that so it’s going to have to be common household items as well as the dildos. I’m into insertation, stretching, gaping, edging, pain, doing things in public etc
I am willing to punish you

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Insert the dildo in the hole, every time you think of touching or something like that, you will hit your pussy with belt,

Dildo stats in the hole,

50 whips each time

Ayman4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2021
Pm me on kik: ayman4fun

hash23p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2021
wanna be punished then dm me,
i m gonna punish u hard till ur pussy gets all red and will fuck ur other holes too
msj me if u want me to be ur master

Featured Threads

New Personals