Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
I’m a dirty whore who needs ideas to punish her clit and tits
I need as many ideas as possible with house hold items I love torturing my nipples and clit .
I also love a little of humiliation and public links.
do you have any ideas what I could do to myself at work like somthing on my tits or clit or somthing I feel it all day
I could use your enthusiasm for both of our benefits!!! If you are willing!!!!!

Osno

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
I need as many ideas as possible with house hold items I love torturing my nipples and clit .
do you have any ideas what I could do to myself at work like somthing on my tits or clit or somthing I feel it all day
Just attach some thumbtacks in your bra and panties and go out with your friends

Safryzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2019

Try taking sections of rough kitchen scouring pads and securing them in your bra and panties so they subtly irritate your clit and nipples all day. You can experiment with different types to get the right level. By the end of the day you should be just raw and aroused enough to respond to respond to even light touches.

Safryzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2019
I wouldn't use toothpaste. That could actually be damaging. The whole point of toothpaste is that it has hard, tiny bits in it to scrape stuff off of our teeth. Basically, rubbing it on any sensitive skin would result in hundreds of little cuts that would sting like hell until the skin has healed.

This may depend upon the brand of toothpaste. I’ve used toothpaste in the past without such issues but different brands may have different effects and different people’s skin will also respond differently.

Best to test on a small less-sensitive area first, if OK test a small amount on a more sensitive area etc and be sure the effect is appropriate.

Alternatively, you can get peppermint oil diluted for bdsm purposes, but that doesn’t stick to the household item requirement.

Cut pieces of ginger might also work but again best to test the skin carefully first.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is now officially a necro thread and is closed, the OP hasn't logged in since August 2018 so there is no point adding suggestions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals