Dirty whore’s cunt lips and clit looking for punishment

Punishmeplease

<:: Verified ::> [Kinky Slut]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2018
This dirty whores twat needs punishment for being a disobedient slut slave. I wasnt allowed to cum but I couldn’t stay one day without touching myself.I also didn’t finish my task of 50 cunt snaps. So I believe i deserve to be punished for not following directions. Please give me cunt torturing task focused on my pussy lips and clit mainly. I will report back under this thread.

Reactions: Disco and milly

ViggenDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
Get a piece of fresh ginger and peel it and hold it against your clit and between your cunt lips for 10 minutes

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
Definitely DO NOT put nail polish on your clit. It gets more and more painful as time goes on and the best way to get it off is to wait for it to dry and start to flake - I haven't even dared trying nail polish remover. The pain from the polish itself was more than enough.

Never again.

Reactions: master deadhunter

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
why hold back than, she deserve to be punished, a whore who cant obey is not a whore at all
now to add on i want you to edge 15 times in next 24 hours with sand paper

Punishmeplease

<:: Verified ::> [Kinky Slut]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2018
Get a piece of fresh ginger and peel it and hold it against your clit and between your cunt lips for 10 minutes
Yes master I did as you said and it wait a burning sensation and I felt the need to keep it on for a longer time. Wasn’t that bad

PunisherH

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
will u destroy ur clit slave? Then u hardly want to cum again

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I can make it so that you cannot cum at all unless you are allowed by your Master!

Featured Threads

New Personals