XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Get a piece of fresh ginger and peel it and hold it against your clit and between your cunt lips for 10 minutes

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Definitely DO NOT put nail polish on your clit. It gets more and more painful as time goes on and the best way to get it off is to wait for it to dry and start to flake - I haven't even dared trying nail polish remover. The pain from the polish itself was more than enough.

Never again.

Reactions: master deadhunter

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
why hold back than, she deserve to be punished, a whore who cant obey is not a whore at all
now to add on i want you to edge 15 times in next 24 hours with sand paper

Reactions: Readyforfun

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
will u destroy ur clit slave? Then u hardly want to cum again

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I can make it so that you cannot cum at all unless you are allowed by your Master!

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I know this thread was from a while ago but how do you do this????
I do not know what he had in mind but I do know that hypno play can work. Hypnosis doesn't work for anybody though and you have to give it a try to see if it works in your case.

Other than that you can try to pavlov yourself into not cumming without permission but in my experience more often than not girls who try that just end up pavloving themselves into likeing/enjoying the punishments they went for.

Happy suffering
Meorin

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
It is very simple to know if hypnosis will work for you!

For hypnosis to work, the following criteria must be met:
  1. The hypnotee must have no attention disorder.
    Hypnosis is an altered state of attention. Therefore, if the hypnotee has problems with focusing her attention, she would not be hypnotized.
  2. Hypnotee must be willing to give hypnosis a try.
    Some people say here that for hypnosis to work the hypnotee must believe on it... This is not true, or else it would be impossible to hypnotize a nonbeliever. However, it is essential that the hypnotee provides her trust to the session.
  3. The hypnotee must display total obedience to the hypnotist.
    Especially, in the orders given during the hypnotic induction phase (the first one, which makes you fall into the hypnotic trance). Every single instruction here must be obeyed.
  4. The hypnotee must provide her consent during the entire session.
    Not just to fall in trance, if at any point during trance, the hypnotist attempts to do something that is against the hypnotee limits, she will immediately fall out of trance. This has accidentally happened to me before.
  5. The hypnotist must use the proper techniques.
    Note that after all the things that the hypnotee must do, only one point is reserved for the hypnotist. That is one of the reasons hypnosis is such a good way for the slave or sub to submit to her Master or Dom.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
One last thing, I also know of a method to do a test to see if the hypnotee will yield to hypnosis.

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
It is very simple to know if hypnosis will work for you!

For hypnosis to work, the following criteria must be met:
  1. The hypnotee must have no attention disorder.
    Hypnosis is an altered state of attention. Therefore, if the hypnotee has problems with focusing her attention, she would not be hypnotized.
  2. Hypnotee must be willing to give hypnosis a try.
    Some people say here that for hypnosis to work the hypnotee must believe on it... This is not true, or else it would be impossible to hypnotize a nonbeliever. However, it is essential that the hypnotee provides her trust to the session.
  3. The hypnotee must display total obedience to the hypnotist.
    Especially, in the orders given during the hypnotic induction phase (the first one, which makes you fall into the hypnotic trance). Every single instruction here must be obeyed.
  4. The hypnotee must provide her consent during the entire session.
    Not just to fall in trance, if at any point during trance, the hypnotist attempts to do something that is against the hypnotee limits, she will immediately fall out of trance. This has accidentally happened to me before.
  5. The hypnotist must use the proper techniques.
    Note that after all the things that the hypnotee must do, only one point is reserved for the hypnotist. That is one of the reasons hypnosis is such a good way for the slave or sub to submit to her Master or Dom.
I am really interested in this and would love to try it

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’m the Mistress, and we like to live that lifestyle, but the only reason it works is because both participants choose to make it work. Out of love. Out of mutual respect. The love and respect is what’s real, the bondage is an illusion.
Really submissive slave for dominations, commands and totally submission.
Kik: MGHope
Telegram: @Marygee1010
Nope. Prior banned account. Reported for ban again.

Featured Threads

New Personals