Discreet Collar for a male sub

BoundICTGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2021
England, uK
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but the search feature isn’t working for me.

I’m looking for a male discreet lockable collar that doesn’t shout BDSM so I am able to wear it long term to go with my chastity cage. It can’t be one of the “average” collars due to the nature of where i work.

I have looked for day collars but they tend to be styled on feminine side.

if you have any ideas that would be great, also looking to buy it from a UK seller if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ava Addams

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Have you tried Etsy? They have a lot of collars. What can you get away with wearing at work? When you say lockable, is a padlock out of the question?

BoundICTGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2021
England, uK
Have you tried Etsy? They have a lot of collars. What can you get away with wearing at work? When you say lockable, is a padlock out of the question?
Thank you for replying,

I have looked on Etsy and they are either bulky or fem looking.

I work in the education sector, so a padlock might raise questions or make people uncomfortable.

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Does it have to be a collar? Could it be a discreet men's bracelet for example or a ring or something that doesn't necessarily have to be around the neck?

Sorry and not to sound rude, but when you say female looking, what do you mean exactly? As in, colour? The style in general?

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Also too, just to add. Perhaps you might find something suitable that wasn't initially designed to be a collar perse but is a men's necklace that looks discreet and that you could alter to be lockable?

Violetta123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 10, 2021
I immediately thought of a men's necklace when I read your question too. I know they have some chain necklaces for men that look a lot like collars, but not so much that anyone in the vanilla world wouldn't just think you got a new necklace. I'm a woman, but I'm not into jewelry....and my day collar is a simple gold chain with a charm on it. Mine has an "s." in the center....but that only works for me because my last name and my Sir's last name both begin with "S" and I can tell anyone not in the community that it just means my initials will never change. It does...but it also stands for "submissive." Since of course that's not going to work for everybody...if your first or last initial isn't an S, you would of course get a different charm....maybe one that has meaning for you and your relationship that wouldn't alarm anyone at work...like a coffee cup if you first met over coffee, or a state charm of the state you met in or live in...or leave the charm off and just wear a chain.

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but the search feature isn’t working for me.

I’m looking for a male discreet lockable collar that doesn’t shout BDSM so I am able to wear it long term to go with my chastity cage. It can’t be one of the “average” collars due to the nature of where i work.

I have looked for day collars but they tend to be styled on feminine side.

if you have any ideas that would be great, also looking to buy it from a UK seller if possible.
Have you tried Pinterest searching or maybe go to Etsy.
I found one for a friend mine on Etsy. A necklace with a small lock as a clasp. It was (what I call) gender fluid necklace

Featured Threads

New Personals