DIY Nipple Enlargement Devices

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
really? Nipples will grow over age. I don't think you can make them bigger now and if you do it would be pointless.
But nipple torture is exciting to try for now:)
Of course you can make your own nipple suction things and I would advice you how to do it cheap.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
First pierce ur nipples then use weight, u will have big nipples

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First pierce ur nipples then use weight, u will have big nipples

This is a prime example of some of that thoughtless fantasy being suggested as real ideas. Newly pierced nipples need several months to properly heal even more so if you plan to use the piercings to hold weight. Even after all of that the only thing you will achieve will be stretched piercing holes as when one gauges the ear piercings.

To the OP:
Pumping, tugging, hormones, banding with tiny rubber bands and constant stimulation will help . Again do your research before attempting.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
This is a prime example of some of that thoughtless fantasy being suggested as real ideas. Newly pierced nipples need several months to properly heal even more so if you plan to use the piercings to hold weight. Even after all of that the only thing you will achieve will be stretched piercing holes as when one gauges the ear piercings.

To the OP:
Pumping, tugging, hormones, banding with tiny rubber bands and constant stimulation will help . Again do your research before attempting.
I have done this with one of my slaves a
Tiny hole will heal fast and they will stretch ur right, but the blood flow will make them bigger, and hear every body say their opnion the person should judge him or herself

Featured Threads

New Personals