edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Hello!

I’m super into hidden public things, as well as wearable toys; anything that will get me all hot, bothered, and vulnerable without anyone knowing.

I’m posting here because I was wondering if anyone had ideas for some fun DIY underwear/toys. I love tack bras (though they do leave some minor scarring), and I’ve tried backwards thongs, various wedgies and crotch ropes and the like, but I’m just looking for something more.

I’d love to hear any ideas you have for painful underwear, humiliating or degrading underwear, and especially something that would keep me stimulated and dripping as I try to go about my day.

Thanks in advance,
~whore

Reactions: pantydares

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Besides tach bras, there are three I know off and have had my slavegirl to try them:
  • Tack Panties, these I always assign at the same time as the tack bras and I together call them "tack undies".
  • One tablespoon of rice between your feet soles and your stilettos...
  • One tablespoon of sugar between your feet soles and your stilettos...
Of course, sometimes I assign both the tack undies and the sugar or rice!

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Besides tach bras, there are three I know off and have had my slavegirl to try them:
  • Tack Panties, these I always assign at the same time as the tack bras and I together call them "tack undies".
Tack panties are quite fun, and also quite punishing, perhaps I should wear them more often! I love the sugar and rice idea too, that would definitely be a different kind of pain. I might actually try it tomorrow!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Tack panties are quite fun, and also quite punishing, perhaps I should wear them more often! I love the sugar and rice idea too, that would definitely be a different kind of pain. I might actually try it tomorrow!

Good! Post a report back here.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Have a look at this thread, my tutorial on making tack pads. These will save you the trouble of making special underwear as they can be used in panties as well as bras.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Good! Post a report back here.
I’m traveling right now, so I don’t have stilettos or tacks right now, but I did put rice in the bottom of a pair of oxford shoes (which are rather uncomfortable for me) and I will wear them all day. I wasn’t sure if putting a lot of rice would create a “bed of nails” effect or increase the pain, so I put a lot in one shoe and less in the other, so I’m curious what that effect will be as well. Even though this isn’t necessarily a sexual activity, my clit is throbbing, so that’s fun. I will post a full report at the end of the day and let you know how it goes Sir.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Thank you Sir! As soon as I can make it to the store and get supplies, I will be doing this.
Have a look at this thread, my tutorial on making tack pads. These will save you the trouble of making special underwear as they can be used in panties as well as bras.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Hello Sir,

I just removed my shoes, and I am currently kneeling on the rice I poured out of them as I write this report. I noticed that the shoe with more rice in it was more uncomfortable, as I could feel the rice moving around, it wouldn't get stuck to my feet, and when it moved, some of the grains would stand up vertically and poke me. However, I think not doing this in stilettos detracted from the experience, because even by the end of the day, it was still not all that terrible, and I could push it out of my mind somewhat. Hopefully I'll be able to try the rice in stilettos, plus the tack bra and panties soon, because that sounds excruciating.

Thank you for the suggestions, Sir.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Good report. I fully enjoyed it. I am eager for you to do the report on wearing everything at once!

Reactions: edgywhore

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think wearing a buttplug or a dildo always have a use in public. (intention in my diy topics)

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You could also pad the inner side of your undies with sand paper...

Obviously, the coarser the better. But start with a dinner grain, as a finner grain after a coarser one wouldn't be fun at all.

Reactions: pantydares

Featured Threads

New Personals