Do You Only Like to Be Called Mistress?

MistressCatarinaArrabello

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
May 24, 2021
Mistress is preferred for sure. But in some cases Ma'am or Miss will work fine and be acceptable.
Goddess and Empress can also work in certain situations and with certain people. But non of these can compare with Mistress in my mind. There is something special about it. It encompasses all the other ones for me.

Acceleration

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 30, 2016
The other day I met up with a partner who I've not seen in person for a long while; he called me ma'am out of nowhere. Honestly, had to restrain *myself* from jumping his bones right there & then.

We've had a thing for a l-o-n-g time and we both switch, but I don't think he's ever called me ma'am before. Tell you what, he can do that again (and I might even let him)!

Stephanie Mason

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Canada
smfeetfet.com
The other day I met up with a partner who I've not seen in person for a long while; he called me ma'am out of nowhere. Honestly, had to restrain *myself* from jumping his bones right there & then.

We've had a thing for a l-o-n-g time and we both switch, but I don't think he's ever called me ma'am before. Tell you what, he can do that again (and I might even let him)!
I think I might have something to do with where we are from. To me it makes me feel old. Lol but I love the way words can be triggers

blake_reid69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2023
Hellos hellos.

Question. Do you only like to be called mistress? I enjoy talking with a lot of people and exploring their kinks. So far, I find that most people use the common master/mistress titles but I've heard a few interesting deviations. For example; Boss, Lady, Queen, Madame, Judge, and my absolute favorite, Captain (they responded to orders with "Aye, Captain". I'm counting it because it wasn't linked to any other kind of kink besides dominance, the pair just liked how it sounded).

What titles do you use? (If you don't mind sharing, of course)
Absolutely I love being called as Mistress by my submissives. The titles that are mostly used by my slaves are either Goddess or Mistress. 👠💋
I do have other titles too at my disposal like Miss, Princess, Lady, & Dutchess

Reactions: Sadotoys

Mistress Joules

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2023
Mistress if the submissive is well known or collared. if a casual approach then Miss, Ma'am, Goddess or similar will be acceptable. Certainly not Captain!

Reactions: Sadotoys