Do you want to punish a cock and a pair of balls?

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
If the answer is yes - post your dares in the comments and ill do them.

Here are my limits:
Likes - Cock and Ball torture (Mainly cock but sometimes ball) ass hole stretching, forced orgasm, sand paper/nail file and nipple torture.
Dislikes - Permanent, family, public, Q-Tips, friends and blood.
Maybe - pics, vids, burning sensation and forced eating and drinking.

I am not circumcised so can take some pain to the foreskin.
Here is what I have to use:
Clothes pegs, shoe laces, any condiments, urethral sounds (2mm-7mm) and any other standard issue things you would find in a house.
I am not comfortable purchasing anything seeing as this will only be for fun - well not for me.

You can go as brutal as you like - I feel like putting my cock and balls through some pain...

Thanks,

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Something a friend of mine did to her sissy:
rubber band above your balls to keep them down - leave this on the whole time
put a spoon over a candle to heat it up (or in a cup of really hot water)
make a bowl of ice and water - put your balls in it.
Hold them there until they are numb, then whack them with the hot spoon, be sure to whack your glans too.
go to a dresser, and open a drawer
put your cock and balls in the drawer, and slowly close it in increments - so you close it, it hurts, count to ten, close it more, hold it, count to ten again. do this until you start crying/fall over/something like that.
last, wrap a piece of sandpaper around your glans, make sure your foreskin is pulled back for this. tape it in place, and wrap your whole dick in plastic wrap and make sure that sandpaper isn't going anywhere. get dressed in as many layers as you can, and do some chores around the house for about an hour. then you may slowly take off your clothes and remove the sandpaper and rubber band. if you can't last an hour, repeat this process again until you can.

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Ouch - Will definitely try that

Thanks for the idea.

Please post more ideas for me to do.

Featured Threads

New Personals