Does punishment make you cry?

appleicetea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2022
I’ve been fantasising being spanked/punished to a point that I’d cry but that never happened. I feel that’s mainly because in vanilla life, I normally cry when I feel insecure, very angry or when I feel wronged.

But because I trust my Dom, even though I may be scared of what’s coming next (his next move) during our impact play or punishment, I’m not scared of him as a person. Instead, I trust him. I know whatever he’s going to do to me, I’ll be safe. So I never feel insecure. And hence, I never feel like crying.

I’d like to know about your experience ☺️

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have had several subs cry during impact or other intense scenes. I won’t say punishment specifically as it seems youre not focused solely on that based on your description in your post. Anyways they have cried as a release. It’s an emotional build up, allowing escape from all the stored negatives. They’re crying not due to the pain itself nor to a punishment but it’s about letting go fully and that seems to be a body and minds go to reaction when one hits that point. Similar to someone crying during sex. Not cuz it’s bad but it’s a sensory overload or sorts and that’s just how they react.

cantfeelluv

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 27, 2022
I’ve been fantasising being spanked/punished to a point that I’d cry but that never happened. I feel that’s mainly because in vanilla life, I normally cry when I feel insecure, very angry or when I feel wronged.

But because I trust my Dom, even though I may be scared of what’s coming next (his next move) during our impact play or punishment, I’m not scared of him as a person. Instead, I trust him. I know whatever he’s going to do to me, I’ll be safe. So I never feel insecure. And hence, I never feel like crying.

For awhile i really, really, wanted to be tied up. Completely at my Doms mercy. I have never cried during punishments or degradation. Me and my dom lived long distance so we would visit each other or meet halfway. So eventually we were both comfortable with each other and trust was built/earned. I had my ankles tied to the ends of the bed, and my wrist were tied together. I hate not anticipating what is happening so being blindfolded was slightly uncomfortable for me. I have severe control issues, even when I sub, so i like to know whats going on. But, i was completely unaware of what was going on, and my dom was taking his time. There was ofc spanking, teasing and edging, lots and lots of edging. I enjoy spanking to much to have it as a punishment, so usually edging is my punishment. This time was very different, i was completely losing my mind and shaking. I started crying around the third or fourth time i was told to hold my climax. This went on for hours and I was told to cum and edge over and over again. This experience has been the only time i´ve cried, other than rough face-fucking, but that just usually messes up my makeup or makes me tear-up. I loved it, and was definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone, this was able to help with some of my control issues and i can fully submit to my dom.

appleicetea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2022
I have had several subs cry during impact or other intense scenes. I won’t say punishment specifically as it seems youre not focused solely on that based on your description in your post. Anyways they have cried as a release. It’s an emotional build up, allowing escape from all the stored negatives. They’re crying not due to the pain itself nor to a punishment but it’s about letting go fully and that seems to be a body and minds go to reaction when one hits that point. Similar to someone crying during sex. Not cuz it’s bad but it’s a sensory overload or sorts and that’s just how they react.
I really would like to thank you for your reply as it nicely describes why some would cry, not necessarily out of the “suffer” or the pain, but relating the emotions. I think that’s a reason why I’d like to reach that point to let go of my pressure

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yes I had an in person partner who didn’t like pain but did enjoy a light to moderate back flogging. She said the sensations she got from it helped clear out her whole day and all stress went away. She would also tear up at times and wasn’t due to pain. It was just the allowing her body to let go.

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
The only time(s) I cry is when the individual spanks are really hard and are fast without a pause in between and with a really stingy type implement such as a willow switch, a thin wispy cane or an electrical cord or coaxial cable.
Another factor is when I'm not expecting it. Such as when I'm awakened and suddenly feeling the sting from the end of the implement being used on my bare bottom. Other times during punishment, and when my governess doesn't care at all about where the hard spanks land, like the legs, thighs or front of my legs, and the pain becomes unbearable because they are unpredictable in terms if pace, speed, and how hard they are given--leaves me crying.

Reactions: appleicetea

appleicetea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2022
The only time(s) I cry is when the individual spanks are really hard and are fast without a pause in between and with a really stingy type implement such as a willow switch, a thin wispy cane or an electrical cord or coaxial cable.
Another factor is when I'm not expecting it. Such as when I'm awakened and suddenly feeling the sting from the end of the implement being used on my bare bottom. Other times during punishment, and when my governess doesn't care at all about where the hard spanks land, like the legs, thighs or front of my legs, and the pain becomes unbearable because they are unpredictable in terms if pace, speed, and how hard they are given--leaves me crying.
So it’s both the pain and the fear that made you cry? Did you enjoy that? Or did the fact that you cried make you like the experience more (or less)?

Reactions: zkennedy137

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I dont recall a time where I have been brought to tears from the pain of intense play, however i have cried very much from the release of tension or stress, I cried from the emotions of knowing I upset My Sir/Master and out of repentance.

I need to thank you for this post it brought insight to me as I often turned to be brought to tears thinking I needed to be punished or in play harder, not making that connection.

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
So it’s both the pain and the fear that made you cry? Did you enjoy that? Or did the fact that you cried make you like the experience more (or less)?
I loved the fear, I loved the pain, and I loved the fact that my Governess cares enough to spank me hard enough and with enough authority and conviction to make me cry!

Reactions: appleicetea

worthlesssissy11

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2023
It really depends of the punishment. I cry rarely but there was a few times I cried during a punishment, not from the pain alone but the mix of pain and emotions involved in a punishment

jestergestures

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Mar 27, 2023
I would really love to be spanked to tears someday, but it hasn't happened yet. ☹️ I've had spankings that have felt really therapeutic, though.

Reactions: Sadotoys

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
The next session I have with my pro mistress we will try something new.. she will make me wear her dirty nightgown, smelling of her body, and make me bend over, she will lift it exposing my behind and whip me good... I would like her to whip me to the music of Pomp and Circumstance, I may try that. She can be brutal.

Reactions: Sadotoys

c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023

i often cry during d/s scenes, especially during impact play, but never out of pain or fear. when i cry during a scene it's either out of pleasure or an emotional release, but either way i find, for me, it adds to my experience as it's a very vulnerable moment to share with a dom/me.

im not sure if i would want to be in a situation where i cried out of real fear or panic— i personally don't like to experience those types of emotions in my play, even when doing extreme tasks or scenarios— but i am intrigued by consentually being pushed past my "limits" of pain or humiliation to make me cry from physical pain or embarassment. with the right dom/me i think this could be really enjoyable and rewarding for me in the right setting. 🥰🐷

Last edited:

__Daisy__

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2023
Scotland
Even when the pain is getting too much for me I can't cry, I definitely want to and need to but it just won't happen.
Emotional tears are a totally different thing - it can range from a few silent tears running down my face to full blown sobbing

Featured Threads

New Personals