Does sexuality choice affect tasking?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Ok so first off. I’m not completely oblivious to the fact that one can enjoy the process of Dom sub with a partner and not necessarily need it to be sexual.

The question at hand here is can a person who self identified as straight really keep that claim when they hound all over people of the same sex? For example tons of self identified straight Dom males here will jump all over the chance to start tasking with another male sub. Now with regards to the whole comment above at the top of this post, I get theres a chance the non sexual type tasks could fit in. But when you see the same Dom following up with “and you can kik me and I want to see pics” on sexual type stuff. This feels way more into at a minimum bisexual territory. I’m not judging anyone’s choices by any means but for those that have been that person ( just browse the forums here theres tons) what’s really going on?
To me personally it looks like one of two things.
1. Either they’re really bi and just not wanting to admit it publicly.
2. They’re just so desperate to do things and not getting those chances with their preferred gender that it just becomes take what they can get.

So those that do it what’s your reasoning or thoughts on it?

Those that might have been on the receiving end of it how do you feel
About it and what are your thoughts on it?

Reactions: Maitresse-Odette

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Ok so first off. I’m not completely oblivious to the fact that one can enjoy the process of Dom sub with a partner and not necessarily need it to be sexual.

The question at hand here is can a person who self identified as straight really keep that claim when they hound all over people of the same sex? For example tons of self identified straight Dom males here will jump all over the chance to start tasking with another male sub. Now with regards to the whole comment above at the top of this post, I get theres a chance the non sexual type tasks could fit in. But when you see the same Dom following up with “and you can kik me and I want to see pics” on sexual type stuff. This feels way more into at a minimum bisexual territory. I’m not judging anyone’s choices by any means but for those that have been that person ( just browse the forums here theres tons) what’s really going on?
2. They’re just so desperate to do things and not getting those chances with their preferred gender that it just becomes take what they can get.

There are verry few female domes, so the "fun stuff" a male sub can do is quite limited.
if i run across someone, i migth just chim in a quick task or two, basicly just coppy pasting something i made for a female sub and modifying it sligthly.

I realy do not care at all about whenever or not the person actualy does that and i certainly do not want to see the aftermath, call it a 3-5min job that can give some other bro a good time with minimal effort on my end, so why not.

If reports are written, i ask for them to be posted publicly instead of privately because i dont realy value them that much.

Cheers, definitly not a cutleryfetishist and not bi (i think, at least nothing really was fun so far...)

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I guess it comes down to how you perceive domination/submission and your own sexuality. Personally, my liking of being dominated is separate from my sexual inclination. I class myself here as straight because there is no Bi-curious option. I don't feel I can class myself as Bisexual as I've never had physical sexual contact with a male and until I do I won't really know whether I enjoy it or not so I'm in the curious group.

However, I have played online with many male doms more than females but there it is about the domination aspect and not the sexual aspect. The fact he might get turned on or not by the sight of my naked body has nothing to do with it. I want him to be turned on by the fact he enjoys being dominant.

Imagine you have a photo of a fully non-kinky-dressed lady dominating a naked guy. and you're a straight dom. If you concentrate solely on the female because you perceive yourself as straight then you are missing half the fun. You have to take the photo as a whole including the naked male to be able to gain pleasure from the domination aspect of the photo.

I hate labels they can be useful if showing your tastes and likes and connecting similar-minded but they can also be used to judge people. Things are not always black and white and thoughts and opinions should be set in stone if they were it would be a very boring world in which no one's mind would grow.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin

It's really hard to not see judgement in this just because it wad said you don't do that. It definitely could be something other than the two above. It could be that the dominant is experimenting with his sexuality for one instance.
What I believe is that it depends on what the dominant is looking to get from that. What he's seeking from that kind of a task. I'm sure there are dominants who seeks things other than sexual pleasure from it. It could be a feeling of empowerment. It could be a feeling of the trust the submissive put when they submit. I could take bondage for example. There are plenty of straight dominants who tie up people of same sex. I don't think it's about sexual pleasure there.

With all the respect you deserve, I don't think it is quite nice to use the word 'desperate' or assume they're bi and say there is no judgements involved. It'd be better to see some compassion here.

Devil 😈

Reactions: DeedeeDay

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
That is a fair conclusion. I respect anyone’s sexual choices and gender preferences or lack there of. I also have my own preferences.

The whole time I stated this was my opinion only and part of why I made the post.

So for clarification of how this came about.
This posting was based off seeing the numerous posts here where a male Dom straight was seeking out sexual play with another male sub. Most times that same Dom has already placed tons of ads seeking female sub only. Or had replied to many females only. Then it was odd to see this moment of shift to wanting clearly sexual based play with a sub male who posted.

I do value seeing the varying views where as one Dom has no interest or pleasure in the action itself. He sees it as he’s helping someone out to have a good task when dommes are in short supply based on the sub make ratio.

I also see where the sub male really doesn’t care if the Dom is enjoying it sexually or not.

Thanks for a good discussion everyone who replied.

Featured Threads

New Personals