Doing chores naked

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
Wanted to ask the community if anyone else is like me and likes to do chores around the house naked. I’m not sure what about it I like but let’s get a discussion going.. who else likes to do chores naked and why do you like doing it like that?

Redadare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2009
Sometimes when I have jobs to do, whether at home or in the office (as long as there are not too many people around of course!), I use dice to decide what I am wearing for each task. There is something about not being in control of what you are wearing that excites me, along with the risk of being spotted through a window of course. It's more a chance that you 'might' be seen wearing very little (or nothing!) rather than being overtly exhibitionist.

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Used to do them on cam for a mistress I used to play with

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wanted to ask the community if anyone else is like me and likes to do chores around the house naked. I’m not sure what about it I like but let’s get a discussion going.. who else likes to do chores naked and why do you like doing it like that?
I don't have much experience about being a slave in real life. But when I drop nude, attach a collar to my neck and some clover clamps to my nipples, I do work much better. Chores get done much quicker and I don't get bored as well. So I like doing chores naked (and clamped) a lot.

Except for work, you should only wear clothes when told, which means chores are always done naked and normaly I am soaking wet
Well... this might be true for yourself, but please don't judge others for being different. Everybody comes with their own kink and should be able to live by their own rules (and those of their Dominant(s) if they like that).

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
I'm adding an additional post to discuss which chores specifically I like to do naked. My first chore that I thoroughly enjoy doing naked is laundry. Theres something about being naked while washing clothing that makes me so wet. Another chore I enjoy doing naked is cooking. With this you have to be careful with not to burn yourself. If you can get past the fear it is a lot of fun and really enjoyable. To piggyback off of cooking I have done dishes naked as well. Alright kinksters, lets hear what chores you like to do naked.

Reactions: MissKubo

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I love to do the laundry as well. And I also love to vacuum while nude, especially because the moving around makes my clover clamps swing and thus my nipples hurt.

Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
I don't have much experience about being a slave in real life. But when I drop nude, attach a collar to my neck and some clover clamps to my nipples, I do work much better. Chores get done much quicker and I don't get bored as well. So I like doing chores naked (and clamped) a lot.

Well... this might be true for yourself, but please don't judge others for being different. Everybody comes with their own kink and should be able to live by their own rules (and those of their Dominant(s) if they like that).

Look I'm not judging anyone so who knows where you got that idea from I was posting about myself so just calm yourself!!!!!

Reactions: Mistressanlitt

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I love to do the laundry as well. And I also love to vacuum while nude, especially because the moving around makes my clover clamps swing and thus my nipples hurt.

Stop it, you're giving me ideas that I might have to accidentally slip to my husband!!

I used to love doing naked chores (or doing them dressed in an extremely revealing maid outfit I used to fit in). It's a bit more difficult with a little'un in the house

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
Stop it, you're giving me ideas that I might have to accidentally slip to my husband!!

I used to love doing naked chores (or doing them dressed in an extremely revealing maid outfit I used to fit in). It's a bit more difficult with a little'un in the house
Please do your stories about your kink adventures are awesome!!!!

sexyseniorctzn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2019
I spend much of the day naked no matter what I am doing. Dishes, cleaning up, watching TV. Doesn't matter to me. During the Christmas break I seldom got dressed unless I absolutely had to. Can't do laundry naked.. got to go out to the garage for that but I do go out to do it in my underwear.

Soul_Dominance

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 19, 2020
One of things I like my sub to do chores especially cooking is totally naked with just an apron, a collar. Hair done back, showing off her neck, back, bottom and her legs. I absolutely love it and it’s a huge turn on for me. I usually have one or two days nude chore days for my sub.

funbobby

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 31, 2015
I do chores naked all the time it makes it a lot more bearable. I also run a cleaning company and work nights and when I'm working by myself I work naked.

Reactions: Soul_Dominance

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I do my cleaning chores quite often naked, as saves getting too hot and sweaty.

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Doing them naked with Housework whore written on me and nipple clamps on made it more exciting for me the other day. Thanks to a task from my owner lol

Reactions: kaylessa

Featured Threads

New Personals