Dom Daddy Looking for Obedient boy

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Role play, Dad/Son, sext underwear, chastity, cum control, edging, wax, spanking, humiliation, punishment, online fun, assignments, cbt (Nothing extreme) sph, shaving.

ceoin68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
I am a 53 yo Dom Dad that is looking to mentor, train and stretch a young (18+) male sub.

I am ok with inexperience but I do require a boy that is obedient, adventurous and honest. I do have experience and open for long term training relationship

If interested in learning more tell me about yourself and how you can be of use to me.

Lemoncharles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 19, 2021
I am a 53 yo Dom Dad that is looking to mentor, train and stretch a young (18+) male sub.

I am ok with inexperience but I do require a boy that is obedient, adventurous and honest. I do have experience and open for long term training relationship

If interested in learning more tell me about yourself and how you can be of use to me.
Hello sir, I am a 24 m sub that enjoys being humiliated and am very obedient. I would be grateful to serve. My kik is lemoncharles

Reactions: ceoin68

ceoin68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
Hello sir, I am a 24 m sub that enjoys being humiliated and am very obedient. I would be grateful to serve. My kik is lemoncharles
Well then by all means tell me more about yourself. Your interests and limits as well as your experience

Raouf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2021
أنا أب يبلغ من العمر 53 عامًا وأتطلع إلى توجيه وتدريب وتمديد شاب (18+) من الذكور.

أنا بخير مع قلة الخبرة ولكني أطلب صبيًا مطيعًا ومغامراً وصادقًا. لدي خبرة ومفتوحة لعلاقة تدريب طويلة الأمد

إذا كنت مهتمًا بمعرفة المزيد ، فأخبرني عن نفسك وكيف يمكنك أن تكون مفيدًا لي.
هHi, I am a boy, I am 18 years old, I am submissive and I want you to train me

stevenrush001

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2021
M 22 adventurous obedient and honest slave boy here for your use. I've had 2 master's before for a few months or so, my limits are scat, blood, piss, exposure

ceoin68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
tellme more aboutyourswe
M 22 adventurous obedient and honest slave boy here for your use. I've had 2 master's before for a few months or so, my limits are scat, blood, piss, exposure
tell me more about yourself boy. what turns you on and off? what are you hoping for? why should sir consider you?

stevenrush001

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2021
tellme more aboutyourswe

tell me more about yourself boy. what turns you on and off? what are you hoping for? why should sir consider you?
I love to please! Doing tasks, sending pictures, even punishments usually turn me on very much. Off I would say overstepping my boundaries and my limits, I don't like to argue that I don't do something, if I state it as a limit it's a hard limit and I appreciate respect in that regard. I'm hoping for a Master to please daily and long term but I also don't mind sporadic or short term. I'd say you should consider me sir because I am incredibly willing to please, and will always try my best to go to and past your standards! I also have a big cute butt if that is what you like 😋

Featured Threads

New Personals