Limits
Depends on you.

BoredNKinky86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2021
I have been a dom for a little over a decade now. I primarily enjoy training, not "breaking", new subs. Helping them find what they need, what they're really getting into, what their limits are, what makes them happy, and showing them what a healthy D/S relationship looks like, then letting them move on to find their long term Dom or relationship.

If you're interested in being my next pupil, Kik me at BoredNKinky86 or message me on here for a better way to communicate. I understand being nervous, but be ready to learn and grow. I'll push you find who you really are and what you want.

Reactions: Vrronica

BoredNKinky86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2021
I have been a dom for a little over a decade now. I primarily enjoy training, not "breaking", new subs. Helping them find what they need, what they're really getting into, what their limits are, what makes them happy, and showing them what a healthy D/S relationship looks like, then letting them move on to find their long term Dom or relationship.

If you're interested in being my next pupil, Kik me at BoredNKinky86 or message me on here for a better way to communicate. I understand being nervous, but be ready to learn and grow. I'll push you find who you really are and what you want.
Bump

Reactions: anon1666666

Featured Threads

New Personals