Dom thinking he wants to sub

XenoKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2022
So typically I’m the Dom with my wife and always in control. However I recently saw a few TikToks that gave me goosebumps and had me feeling tingly.
Have no idea what it’s supposed to mean but I have been watching femDom videos all day. My wife is a sub only tho, and idk if she would have it in her to Dom. So now I’m stuck, would like some advice.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So typically I’m the Dom with my wife and always in control. However I recently saw a few TikToks that gave me goosebumps and had me feeling tingly.
Have no idea what it’s supposed to mean but I have been watching femDom videos all day. My wife is a sub only tho, and idk if she would have it in her to Dom. So now I’m stuck, would like some advice.
I’ll find the links to the other similar Convos shortly. But simple answer is clothes on sober discussion. Be honest about your needs and wants. Maybe she’s able to be switch too. But also understand some subs do not want and or cannot play the dominant role. And you may have to accept thar for what it is. Possible it needs to be an open relationship discussion if you feel it’s a need and she cannot accommodate.

XenoKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2022
Open relationship could never be a thing but yeah I guess I’ll just have to talk to her and see what happens

Featured Threads

New Personals