Dominant looking for submissive cuck for, submission and long term play!!!

miner_4s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2022
To begin with, I think you need to understand who I am and why I'm making this proposal, well, let's go:

I'm a 24 years old young man who loves to venture out on the web and do new things, test limits, and mainly make others leave their comfort zones and do new things, I get very excited when I see someone doing something new because I requested it or convinced. I don't really like to expose these facts on the internet, I think it's best when only those involved know what happened and how it felt!!!

Well now you know who I am!! but what is the proposal?

The proposal is to create a bond of conversation and trust between Dom and cuck, I don't want to make you guys give up or regret it (sometimes yes mmmm), the idea is to go little by little exploring new things, new sites, exposure of the wife and the cuck, (maybe even I'll expose myself if you're a good boy).

The idea is that we talk every day possible, and he will always try to please Dom, sending a nude, a hidden photo of his wife, taking her panties, exploring something new, making video calls so you can see me make fun of the photos of your wife!!! risky nudity!!! explore your own body!!! all this respecting your time and your horny!!!

But I want you to be completely integrated in the end!!! ready to explore whatever you want, maybe even with your wife, it would be a big win to bring her into this hot world!!!

So are you ready for this journey?

(There will be a verification process to make sure you're not fake, and I'll do it for you too to know I'm serious.)

Call in DM!!!

Reactions: jcuck

Sub golfer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
To begin with, I think you need to understand who I am and why I'm making this proposal, well, let's go:

I'm a 24 years old young man who loves to venture out on the web and do new things, test limits, and mainly make others leave their comfort zones and do new things, I get very excited when I see someone doing something new because I requested it or convinced. I don't really like to expose these facts on the internet, I think it's best when only those involved know what happened and how it felt!!!

Well now you know who I am!! but what is the proposal?

The proposal is to create a bond of conversation and trust between Dom and cuck, I don't want to make you guys give up or regret it (sometimes yes mmmm), the idea is to go little by little exploring new things, new sites, exposure of the wife and the cuck, (maybe even I'll expose myself if you're a good boy).

The idea is that we talk every day possible, and he will always try to please Dom, sending a nude, a hidden photo of his wife, taking her panties, exploring something new, making video calls so you can see me make fun of the photos of your wife!!! risky nudity!!! explore your own body!!! all this respecting your time and your horny!!!

But I want you to be completely integrated in the end!!! ready to explore whatever you want, maybe even with your wife, it would be a big win to bring her into this hot world!!!

So are you ready for this journey?

(There will be a verification process to make sure you're not fake, and I'll do it for you too to know I'm serious.)

Call in DM!!!
Kik
papapapa266666

Featured Threads

New Personals