control, rules, longterm

Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
Hello!

My name is Lee. Like my profile says, I'm a 20 ish year old male dominant, and I'm looking for a long term female sub!

About me:
I think I could say I have significant experience at this point, as I've been doing this for a while! As for my current schedule, I can be busy during the day, but it's very rare I don't get to talk for a whole day at all! Even when not doing sexual things, I enjoy talking, so I'm not interested in someone who's only into short sessions and nothing else!

About you:
I'm looking for someone who's more or less at my age range. Like said above, if you're only looking for short sessions, or if all you do is say "yes, master" and do tasks, this is not going to work! I want to be able to know just how you feel when we play, as well as being able to talk when we don't!
I don't require any experience on your part, as I've done things with first timers before, and I dare say I'm not bad at it! So if you've never done this before, there's no need to be shy! And if you are indeed experienced, feel free to hit me up as well!
The time you're able to talk does have to coincide with the times I'm here, but that's usually not so hard to come around!

The things I enjoy the most out of this are rules and control. I'm good at adapting to your likes and schedule, but things I'm the most into are those who make you an all-time submissive, even when not doing explicitly sexual things!
Some of my less important likes are guided touching, light punishments, edging, and a lot of teasing! But pictures are important, although showing your face isn't required.

Limits:
There are some things I don't like, so if you have any fetishes you can't do without, and I don't enjoy them, that would be a problem, but that is very rare, so just ask me about it! I do however do my best to keep everything safe, so I'd say that getting you to do things that are unsafe is a definite hard limit!

And finally,
If you're interested by this point, and feel like this could work, just message me on Kik @rleeeee (it is 5 e's). There's no need to be shy, just mention you're coming from here so I'll know what's happening!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you there,
Lee

Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
I'll also add that it doesn't become long term right away, only if it all works out after a while!
I'm still looking!