Dominate female looking to talk and make friends

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I can’t find your Kik mistress

So....... you here seeking out a mistress to serve? In your prior posts you were all dom looking for subs. Like in the link below:

Even your profile lists you as a dom. If you're a switch just list it that way on your profile so others know. This particular way just makes it look like you have no idea what you are doing. It also is textbook example of a horny guy seeking any kind of play he can get.

Reactions: NaturallyCurious

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Hi m
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!
Hi mistress. I’m a new slave and would love to serve and worship a goddess like you

Perverted_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2020
Hello 23 year old switch her. I would love to be your friend. I always enjoy meeting new people. So if you ever want to talk just message me here or on kik.
Kik: deadpool871

TheLastOne

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2020
I am a switch who leans toward the dominant side of things. I'd be willing to chat and bounce ideas off of one another. It's hard to find a decent pal to just talk about all this with.

Rahul_Singh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2020
Hello Ma'am,
I hope now you have a good number of slaves and you had a best experience with them.
Ma'am i am new here, i saw your post, if you are still looking for the same, then i am at your service ma'am ☺️

Joe2be

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
May 24, 2015
California
Hello Miss, I would enjoy chatting to you and having fun. Let me know if you would like me to contact you

Redpath

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2020
Melb.
Respectful greetings

Hi Miss, I am a mature and inexperienced submissive male. I am probably not worthy to be your friend, but if you ever wanted to talk to me my heart would be filled with love and adoration!
Please add me on kik redpath04

flyssub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2020
Hi there male cd sub here willing to chat kik is
cd4useoncam
more than willing to do as you say if interested spk soon
all the best mistress

Andyred944

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2020
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!
Hi miss im 26 sub m quite unexperienced but im willing to learn..im looking for a dom so if u want u can add me on kik: andynoww

Sluthore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Pangender
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2020
I'm a crossdresser love being a bitchs bitch use me do me share me video me I love huge strapons and I can take it to I will be your little sluthore I love going down on you front and back side I'll tounge that ass deep I'll suck on your toes and you can spit in my mouth and call me sluthore bitch five zero three six six zero six two three six hope to hear from you soon I like being watched if you want to play get at me we can video chat I'll put a show on for you and I'm not shy

Sluthore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Pangender
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2020
lol... you're going to get a lot of that here... these men have no idea what makes a lady tick :p
I'm a crossdresser love huge strapons and I can take it to I love being a bitchs bitch use me do me share me video me I will be your little sluthore I love going down on it front and back side I'll tounge that ass deep I'll suck on your toes and try to deep throat it you can spit in my mouth and call me sluthore bitch I'm down and if you want to watch we can video chat and I'll put a show on for you and I'm not shy I'm for real like fisting let's play five zero three six six zero six two three six hope to hear from you soon

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_173612.jpg
    IMG_20200205_173612.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4

Cristiboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2021
I've been submissive to my domwife for 10years . She's instructed me to find a dom to submit to as she's busy with her new boyfriend .right now I'm doing my houseboi dutys while she in the bedroom riding her stud . I'm wearing a teddy stocking ,high heels and a butt plug up my pussy ass .

KinkyT86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2009
Hi miss looking to chat and make friends also kik me @ wecamguy

Featured Threads

New Personals