Domme Wife

Brandee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2023
Hello tell me more
Tired of dealing with immature cheating too short-too small hub.. Need to change the family order and FLR.. My daughter very much support the Fem of her father/asshole.. and would support having younger sister and sissyfag to direct .. the OTK is working but not enough for either of us to end up now!

Brandee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2023
Interested
Advice for FLR and further feminization would be greatly appreciated.. the OTK that both my daughter and I have been administering has hub very sub.. .. my fault of taking a 4-10 and in the beginning not thinking straight.. the family all warned me too.. HYB SUB was jerk and gambling cost too much..the hairbrush stopped that.. but not enough!!! Looking for further family development for my daughter to have a younger sister sissyfag!!

darkpikchu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2023
Advice for FLR and further feminization would be greatly appreciated.. the OTK that both my daughter and I have been administering has hub very sub.. .. my fault of taking a 4-10 and in the beginning not thinking straight.. the family all warned me too.. HYB SUB was jerk and gambling cost too much..the hairbrush stopped that.. but not enough!!! Looking for further family development for my daughter to have a younger sister sissyfag!!
I want a flr

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Imopen to most things, 45yo Male from UK, kik QPRjt
Please people, the OP is really clear about this. She IS NOT looking for others to join her, she wants advice on how to proceed.

Please slow down and read the thread before firing off an irrelevant post.

Reactions: SubW88

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I could offer you advice from my own pathetic existence as a sissy/submissive slut. (And I suppose fag as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals